Thoughts on the Anti-Cosmic Satanism and the MLO?

I discovered the MLO (Misanthropic Luciferian Order) through the music of Dissection and Watain. (The MLO has since changed it's name to the Temple of the Black Light) These bands are/were members of these organizations and firm believers of Anti-Cosmic Satanism and Chaos Gnosticism. What is this in a... show more I discovered the MLO (Misanthropic Luciferian Order) through the music of Dissection and Watain. (The MLO has since changed it's name to the Temple of the Black Light) These bands are/were members of these organizations and firm believers of Anti-Cosmic Satanism and Chaos Gnosticism.

What is this in a nutshell?

They believe that there exist two planes of existence. One is Cosmos. Cosmos is everything we see, everything we touch. It is this Universe. All matter of this reality exist within the realm of Cosmos. Cosmos is non-changing and is only made up of 3 spatial dimensions and 1 linear time dimension.

The other realm is Chaos. Chaos is made of infinite dimensions and is always changing. Chaos is the realm of pure ecstasy and power. The Temple of the Black Light adhere to the tenets of Chaos and wish to bring themselves closer to Chaos and destroy the materialistic Cosmos.

Now how are these guys Satanists? Well they believe that the realm of Chaos is ruled by the Eleven Gods of Primordial Chaos. They believe that there exists an Aeon for each of these Gods, or these manifestations. These are the Aeons of Moloch, Beelzebuth, Lucifuge Rofocale, Astaroth, Asmodeus, Belfegor, Baal, Adramelech, Lilith, Naamah and Satan. Azerate is eleven united as one, and these forces combined are those revered by the MLO/Temple of the Black Light. These eleven gods are actually ruler manifestations of Chaos and are eleven extensions of the Greater Godhead that these Satanists call Azerate. Azerate is the eleven headed black mother dragon that is the ruler of all chaos.

What do you think of these guys and their beliefs? I am not myself a Satanist but I find this pretty interesting.