Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 10 years ago

Ghosts aren't real, right?

Please answer

Favorite Answer

Right, ghosts aren't real.

But the willing suspension of disbelief is a fantastic thing when it comes to reading books and/or watching films.

Well, ghosts are not exactly called ghosts for one matter. They are spirits. Now, if you believe in God, then people say that they are real, yet they cannot hurt you. I for one do believe, however I am still scared! Poeple do not understand how the spirits work. Your brother thinks that he is dating a ghost. Ask him if you can meet her. If he says you can't see her or something like that. Not to be rude, but he may be possessed by a demon. Demons are real and are created by vicious devils known to one devil, Satan, or as others call him, Lucifer. Many refer to a spirit as a well, spirit! Your brother cannot be dating a spirit because if a spirit is around you or your brother, it means that the spirit is unhappy. They only want you to leave if they are unhappy. So either your borhter is a loony, or he is possessed make your choice of what to do. Ask him if he is alright with being baptized or exorcised. Do not be afraid. Be careful though. Because if you choose to exorcise him he may become a lot different. If there wasn't a demon inside of him, he may have one after the exorcism. For instance as a real experience of ghosts, I hear breathing when I am alone in my mothers room. No, i am don't even breathe that loud. I hear dreadful noises, and I am woken up in the middle of the night from near suffocation (Particularly many people have told me that a spirit is angry at most when they try to suffocate you. It means that they don't want you to live there, or they won't let you sleep and want to scare you out of the house). I am moving out of my house.

Yes. They are real. They are human individuals that have passed away. No ghosts are bad. No ghosts are good. They have no souls, which is a very good hing for us humans, nothing on life can hurt you, unless you accept it. Your just like god. Us humans have the same powers as god can, but we just don't know how to use it. If we visual something so bad, we will make that thing come. :)

Source(s): Ghosts.

lol... well, no one proved they ever exist, but no one proved they dont, either!

the thing is, isnt it intresting that things that happen to other people dont happen to us? ive heard alot of people talking about being hunted by a headless bloody women with a long bloody white dress? so if they saw it, why didnt I?

But then there are times when things happen that even i cant explain with logic. so id say, that ghosts pretty much are real in a way. they exist.

Now, lemme clearify the definition of ghost here- u probably think a ghost is a bloody women with a long white dress and long black hair or no head at all that appears behind ur window and smiles freakily... eh? lol.

Maybe to some people that would be the meaning, and im not sayin theyre wrong. they could be right. nothings impossible, even the word 'impossible' says 'i'm possible'!!!!

but what i believe, is that the so called ghosts, are just normal beings like us, living in OTHER dimensions...

now dont think im stupid, cuz ive already heard alotta bul sh.it about god and satan, so my theory could not be as rediciolous, but there may be beings in other dimensions, but in the same room. sometimes as a coincidence, we partly get in eachothers dimensions, but not fully. so thats what happens when something that we cant explain happens. we are ghosts to the being in the other dimensions :)

Wow i typed alot, better get goin.

But remember,

Nothing Is Impossible :)

Source(s): The source... is ME, a 12 year old girl who has been taught not to believe in bull sh.it by her mother :)
  • bells

I used to think so before, but when I slept at my granny's I saw something walking outside at night(two other people witnessed it) it was like a shadow and I thought it was our neighbor, so when I was an inch or two away from the shadow I got goosebumps and every hair on me stood like electricity. So i ran straight home then one of the other witnesses went to check for herself and same thing happened. They're harmless though..nothing happened to us it just went away. I know I sound lame or insane, but I'm just telling you my personal experience.

No, There is no proof that they are real and you can t be harmed by them. I believe normal teens got the images of horrible demons because of all the movies that Directors have created and they get an idea of them. AS long as you believe in god you re safe . :)

Right

Right

Source(s): Easiest 2pts ever.

That is subject to personal opinion/experience. At this point in time, there is no commonly agreed on scientific proof of the existence of ghosts.

However, being a researcher of this phenomena, I have witnessed/experienced and seen enough evidence that cannot be explained away by other known means and warrants further investigation.

It depends on what you believe, I believe they do, but if you don't that's okay too. I just don't believe they can, like, kill you. It hasn't been proven that they do exist nor that they don't. But just wondering, is your question out of curiosity or did you notice something odd? Hope this helps. :)