I am opening a Fish and Chip shop soon...Name help needed?

Hi all. Looking for something a bit different. Have a few ideas, The Star Chip Enterprise. The Hound of the Basket Meals.Any bright sparks got any others?

• Dianne
    Best Answer

The Cod Father

Don't be generic, Instead be Simplistic that way it sounds Original and fresh

Anything which includes the Word "Fries" "Southern Fried" or Any American State is a BIG NO.

I've seen so many Southern Fried Chicken shops in my life time I think i could go fat just by staring at them.

Don't use a few of the ones people have recommend like the Cod-Father that is already take.

How about The Behemoth?

Starfish n' Chips

Not really good with names but, Try and look for something that has a Pun within itself or linking perfectly.

I do like Starfish n' Chips "even though there is no Starfish being Served, the Fish Is A* Quality" see even made you a catch Phrases :D

hope you do get a good one though

• Katie

Depends on what country your in, my friend. Hope all is going well with your studies. I had prime rib last night as i had to work New Years eve. I did it so my work place could have a skeleton crew and others could enjoy New Years eve with their family's. I never would have a cow as a pet as i like steak and Prime rib too much to ever see me eating a pet. It is new years day and no I really see a need to get back to normal but alas, many people are enjoying a 4 day weekend since it will soon be the weekend. At least they are here in America. However Americans are fat and lazy anymore. Hope you had a great time last night. GOD Bless and have a most wonderful and prosperous New Year!

The Trawlerman

SuperCodaFriedulisticChipspeAlliRoeshous!

Fish n Fries

Long John Silvers

Blue Bay

Blue Jays

Source(s): Eaten at alot of fish and chip places.
  • Bilbo

Fryer Tuck's.

Humphrey Halibut

'You Want Chips?'

'Fishy Fry Up.'

'Friday's Fry Up.'

'Frying Nemo.'

'Plenty Of Fish In The Chippy.'

'Fishing For Chips'

'Yum, Yum. Fishes Bum.'

:D

Chish and Fips. Funny names wear thin fast, I think something that is more fun than funny is best. The first time you hear the name 'a cut above' or 'fringe benefits' for a hair dresser it is funny but the next time less so and less so, by the fifth time it's not funny at all.

Frying Nemo

Source(s): My greatness
  • Elle

In homage to Harry Hill why don't you call it "Chippy Chips"

I just love Harry Hill, he's hilarious! I bet it will attract many customers just because of the name.

All the best =D

Poisson-frites

(It is french for Fish and Chips.)

If you want some more translations for fish and chips go on babelfish translator. It can translate into almost any language.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Source(s): http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ babelfish translator