I am opening a Fish and Chip shop soon...Name help needed?

Hi all. Looking for something a bit different. Have a few ideas, The Star Chip Enterprise. The Hound of the Basket Meals.Any bright sparks got any others?

128 Answers

Relevance
  • Dianne
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

The Cod Father

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't be generic, Instead be Simplistic that way it sounds Original and fresh

Anything which includes the Word "Fries" "Southern Fried" or Any American State is a BIG NO.

I've seen so many Southern Fried Chicken shops in my life time I think i could go fat just by staring at them.

Don't use a few of the ones people have recommend like the Cod-Father that is already take.

How about The Behemoth?

Starfish n' Chips

Not really good with names but, Try and look for something that has a Pun within itself or linking perfectly.

I do like Starfish n' Chips "even though there is no Starfish being Served, the Fish Is A* Quality" see even made you a catch Phrases :D

hope you do get a good one though

• Katie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Depends on what country your in, my friend. Hope all is going well with your studies. I had prime rib last night as i had to work New Years eve. I did it so my work place could have a skeleton crew and others could enjoy New Years eve with their family's. I never would have a cow as a pet as i like steak and Prime rib too much to ever see me eating a pet. It is new years day and no I really see a need to get back to normal but alas, many people are enjoying a 4 day weekend since it will soon be the weekend. At least they are here in America. However Americans are fat and lazy anymore. Hope you had a great time last night. GOD Bless and have a most wonderful and prosperous New Year!

• 9 years ago

The Trawlerman

SuperCodaFriedulisticChipspeAlliRoeshous!

Fish n Fries

Long John Silvers

Blue Bay

Blue Jays

Source(s): Eaten at alot of fish and chip places.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bilbo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Fryer Tuck's.

• 9 years ago

Humphrey Halibut

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

'You Want Chips?'

'Fishy Fry Up.'

'Friday's Fry Up.'

'Frying Nemo.'

'Plenty Of Fish In The Chippy.'

'Fishing For Chips'

'Yum, Yum. Fishes Bum.'

:D

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Chish and Fips. Funny names wear thin fast, I think something that is more fun than funny is best. The first time you hear the name 'a cut above' or 'fringe benefits' for a hair dresser it is funny but the next time less so and less so, by the fifth time it's not funny at all.

• 9 years ago

Frying Nemo

Source(s): My greatness
  • Elle
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

In homage to Harry Hill why don't you call it "Chippy Chips"

I just love Harry Hill, he's hilarious! I bet it will attract many customers just because of the name.

All the best =D

• 9 years ago

Poisson-frites

(It is french for Fish and Chips.)

If you want some more translations for fish and chips go on babelfish translator. It can translate into almost any language.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Source(s): http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ babelfish translator
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.