Is American news really this rude!? Megyn Kelly - Kirsten Powers Fox news Interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIO9Au2bQEA

I was shown this clip and I could not believe how rude Megyn Kelly was. Is American news really like this!

Favorite Answer

Megyn Kelly, rude yes, plus ill-considered, her rant shows nothing but a lack of sense. Just more distraction that we don't need..!

It's not that American news is rude as a whole, it just that Fox News is...Fox News is considered by many the most hateful & biased mouthpiece in the media.

• Cutie

I think our so-called news is media news and not what we really would like to see in America. They say that we can't get enough of this or that, but I think that it's the media that can't get enough of it. They choose to show us every negative aspect that they can get their hands on in the world, and feed it to us over and over and over again, rather than TRY to find some good news that would help us get our minds off of the downturn that we found ourselves in, and give the government time to get us out of it. I don't know how the government gets anything done with distractions hitting them EVERY DAY through the media. Megyn is very, very, very rude and bias. I use to watch Fox, as well as all the other news stations, but I couldn't take her anymore, or the rest of them as I noticed that they are fighters and haters against the government. We need our government to be able to THINK without everybody elses' THOUGHTS, since we really don't know what's going on in White House meetings with experts that have been running governmental issues forever. I hope the American people can catch on that we are hurting ourselves as a country more than helping ourselves to move ahead as the greatest country in the world. We're now going backwards, and it's not the governments fault altogether. After our eyes were opened to how we spiraled downward, we should have took the blow as American people that know how to RISE in times of adversity. But instead we went really rogue and just staarted talking about and fighting the power that is needed to help us work as a team to rebuild America. That power is not only the governmental power, but the God that we once founded this country on - In God we Trust. I think too many Americans have forgotten that and have decided to become their own god. Maybe this will help you to understand that it will be up to you, me, and all those that still believe in America to RISE UP and bring out the good in ourselves and in others that we can reach to MOVE FORWARD!

Kirsten was totally unprepared. It was clear that she had not watched the entire video clip that she was supposed to be discussing. Megyn was understandably upset that she was so unprepared.

I would not fault Megyn at all. Maybe next time Kirsten would come better prepared and not waste people's time.

I got....;

Are you serious?

First of all Kirsten can defend herself very well. In this case she had no logical argument. Kirsten falls into the category of current "news" people that don't report the news, they just act as a mouth pieces for the current administration, mindlessly defending, and repeating talking points.

How can anyone see the film of the abuse displayed by the black panthers toward white voters, and think this was not voter intimidation?

I think you are being dishonest, or just galactically ignorant.

Source(s): Megyn Kelly is an educated, objective COMMENTATOR, by the way
  • JSC

Megyn Kelly is very eccentric. And, the fact that she presents herself without artistic elegance, makes her very unattractive. Fox New as a whole is laughable... what characters!

Only on Faux News. It is what Rupert Murdoch wants. This shows American right wing hate in action. It is not "news," only opinion. Other news outlets do not spew hate.

without watching the FULL clip

first of all it's fox news which is casting current events based on democratic votes, and Fox is republican funded by the Bush administration :)

secondly, we do show true footage of things (usually)

but yes we are always harsh b/c as americans we like to strike up controversy amongst our own ppl. (aka the civil war) anyways, we also watch bbc :)

Source(s): mother of 2 raised by liberals i'm conservative, but and "independent"

No not all stations just Fox. Watch Orieliy or Beck see how rude they are.

Hannity is even worst. They are trying to bring down America.and split the country.

Wow, that was funny. If they were in the same room I would have expected they would have started some hair pulling.

No that I never seen before. They are usually more civil and collected.

You need to do a youtube search of those other whackos at MSNBC. They are far worse than the Barbies at Fox!