when will republicans just admit that they are wrong?

will he have to teach them to think logically. will he have to teach them that reason is not a bad thing. or will it never happen.

1. obama=not a muslim, also=american citizen

2.bush= worst president ever.

a trillion dollar deficit, highest deficit ever

the largest terrorist attack on american soil ever

not a legitimate president (hanging chads?), a Conservative court handed him the presidency, despite the american people.

a false war for personal financial gain

3.the tea party= the lingering remains of the third reich, a group bent on getting what they want despite the fact that a majority of americans are against their political idealogy.

4.glenn beck=come on now, you people take him seriously? he is insane, psychopathic in fact

he thinks mlk's dream was that conservatives get credit for the civil rights movement.

morally, yes they are very wrong, and they are probably aware of that

but politically will they ever realize that their ideas will only, and have, lead this country to one place.

and many other reasons why republicans are just wrong

Update:

i should have known the unspoken answer would be never

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

"1. obama=not a muslim, also=american citizen"

thats not an official stance of the republican party, and i personally dont believe it.

"2.bush= worst president ever."

Okay let's forget Carter, Nixon, Hoover, etc. Bush did worst once he had the democratic congress running things. Oh yea, with a republican congress after 1994, we were able to get the first surplus in a long time.

"a trillion dollar deficit, highest deficit ever."

Passed under a democratic congress. And look at the estimates for obamas budget, which barely includes the cost of obamacare. its gonna far surpass anything bush did.

"the largest terrorist attack on american soil ever."

WHAT! how the hell is that bush's fault. He had barely gotten into office when it happened. If this is anybody's fault its the airway controllers and the military for not being quick enough. Bush couldn't have done anything to stop it. at all.

"not a legitimate president (hanging chads?), a Conservative court handed him the presidency, despite the american people."

They didn't give him the presidenct. They decided to end the re-count and bush was ahead. It was basically a tie but there were terrible voting methods in place in florida. I was there at the time.

"a false war for personal financial gain"

yea, the one Obama continued and has sent 30,000 troops to after recieving a peace prize?!?!

He didn't gain finance from waging a war you idiot. If anything it was for ECONOMIC gain which was a stupid reason to go to war for.

"3.the tea party= the lingering remains of the third reich, a group bent on getting what they want despite the fact that a majority of americans are against their political idealogy."

The tea party is a LIBERTARIAN and conservative movement. They want government out of our lives and for it to have less control. Nazi's are for TOTAL government.

"4.glenn beck=come on now, you people take him seriously? he is insane, psychopathic in fact

he thinks mlk's dream was that conservatives get credit for the civil rights movement."

I like how you just say something, and back it up with nothing or a straw man. He is very religious and for liberty, and that is why he was talking about civil rights. He has never said mlks dream was for conservatives. Oh yea, REPUBLICANS were leading the fight for civil rights WAY before the democrats ever did. the dems opposed it for much of history.

"morally, yes they are very wrong, and they are probably aware of that

but politically will they ever realize that their ideas will only, and have, lead this country to one place."

You haven't said anything to support this claim other than spout liberal nonsense about how we're nazis, and you haven't mentioned how obama will have the largest deficits seen after ww2 and is using backroom politics to get everything through. And he hasn't fixed the economy.

You don't know anything other than liberal propoganda

• 9 years ago

When will you just admit that you are wrong?

1. No argument from me or from most conservatives - yes, many conservatives question why Obama won't provide a long-form birth certificate, but this doesn't mean they believe he isn't an American. Healthy skepticism is a good thing (at least that is what Liberals said for eight years under Bush).

2. Highest deficit ever? Wrong - that easily now belongs to Obama

-"Largest terroist attack on american soil". If you learned the facts Bush left in place most of Clinton's policies and appointments regarding this. He was a new president and you obviouisly have little understanding of what led up to that event if you blame that on Bush.

-"Conservative court handed him the presidency", again you show you fail to understand what happened. The court ruled that Florida couldn't keep on recounting until they got the result the democrats wanted. The Supreme court told Florida it had to follow the law. In case you don't understand basic civics, that is what the Supreme court is supposed to do "interpret law". In addition the recount was held anyway and under the new recount with new rules that democrats wanted. Bush had more votes than before the recount!!! So even if the Supreme court allowed Florida democrats to create new law - Bush still would have one!

-"a false war for personal financial gain" - can you provide any evidence that Bush gained much financially from going to war?

3. "the tea party = lingerging remains of third reich" - I'm embarrased to even respond to this wild claim. What evidence do you have for this? A few years ago I heard over and over again that "dissent was the highest form of patriotism" I guess that only applies when a "so called" conservative is in office, huh?

4. Sorry - I don't pay much attention to Beck, but I'm guessing that your view of him is largely distorted. Regarding your claim about civil rights - Conservatives have been much more in favor of civil rights than democrats. One example of many is the Civil Rights Act - In the final vote to pass this conservatives favored this 5 to 1. Democrats were much more divided.

Seems you need to study some history and not just rely on "reasoning" which seems to be based mostly on emotions.

• 3 years ago

on the time it became reported the basics have been sound. The housing marketplace dragged the entire financial equipment right into a hollow! don't have self belief it? think of of all the a number of factors that pass into housing, hard artwork, lenders and the checklist is going on and on. while housing went it locked down the lending mkt which harm the vehicle marketplace. And the community Reinvestment Act became began by way of Carter, speeded up by way of Clinton and specific the Bush administration and different Republicans have been disregarded while they point out that the housing marketplace stimulated by way of shady practices at Fannie & Freddy could convey down the entire financial equipment. Barney, Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters and distinctive Democrats attacked all people who puzzled their courses or operations!

• Ron
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

"a trillion dollar deficit, highest deficit ever"

Shall we take a look at the CBO's deficit chart for 2003-2010?

http://www.americanthinker.com/Deficits.gif

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.