?
? asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 10 years ago

Has anyone tried Hurraw raw lip balm?

I am looking for a good vegan lip balm that doesn't feel too waxy and it can NOT have stevia in it (I am one of the few that gets the bitter taste) and I like ones that are in the screw up tube, not a squishy tube... I used to use Everyday Minerals, Natural Lip Balm. I LOVED it but they don't make it any more... I thought I would try the Hurraw and was just wondering if anyone had tried it. If you have, can you please tell me the flavour(s) you have tried and what you thought of the taste and the product itself. Thank you very much in advance!!! *Smile*

Favorite Answer

I have tried Hurraw! and I absolutely LOVE it. Truly, it is an amazing vegan lip balm. I've tried a ton of their flavors. Tinted black cherry is my favorite (gives a subtle gorgeous red tint to your lips) but I also love almond, grapefruit, vanilla bean - honestly they are all great. The balms are infused with raw seeds, pods, fruit zests, barks and roots for flavor and natural color so you won't have any weird bitter taste associated with them. Definitely give Hurraw! a try. You'll be glad you did!

• I've never heard of Hurraw. My favorites are Crazy Rumors & Eco Lips, and both are more like a light gloss than a balm...hardly waxy at all, which is how I like it. Crazy Rumors has a ton of different flavors, but Eco Lips only comes in lemon-lime. Oh, sorry, I just checked and Crazy Rumors does have stevia in it. :( Eco Lips doesn't though. You can search "vegan lip balm" on Etsy too. I've bought a few from shops on there before which have been really good. And you can convo others who've bought them before to get their opinion or some sellers might even send you a sample if you ask.