Anyone know how to get past an AOL Error: AC-1000 0x84200350 problem?

Received new laptop for b-day. It runs Windows7 and has "Webroot AntiVirus" protection, but I only have a land line old/slo dial up thru Aol 9.5. Whenever I am online, and need to disconnect to use the phone or go offline for some reason, I leave the windows that I have been working on open, planning to... show more Received new laptop for b-day. It runs Windows7 and has "Webroot AntiVirus" protection, but I only have a land line old/slo dial up thru Aol 9.5. Whenever I am online, and need to disconnect to use the phone or go offline for some reason, I leave the windows that I have been working on open, planning to resign on and return where I left off. But everytime I disconnect and then try to reconnect I get an AOL error message saying "The computer's modem is being blocked from connecting. (Error: AC-1000 0x84200350)" and no matter how many times I retry, or even if I close all windows I had left open, I HAVE TO totally restart my computer to get the modem to allow me to dial back in. I tried all the AOL fixes, but only the main one they suggest works... which is restarting your computer... and then I lose what I was working on and have to start all over. I thought it may simply be the Webroot trying to protect me from something problem so lessened the protection by putting it in gamer mode which said it turns off most protection... that did not help. Any ideas anyone?? Thankyou! Sunny