promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who is better: Chad Henne or Vince Young and Michael Griffin or Yeremiah Bell?

I personally think Chad Henne and Yeremiah Bell

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Henne isn't as versatile as Young but he his poise in the pocket, quick reads, and cannon arm outweighs Youngs legs. IMO, Henne has a much brighter future.

Yeremiah Bell is one of the most underrated players in the league. The guy is a stud though and the best defensive player the Dolphins have. Need proof, watch the tape or just look at his numbers. No disrespect to the Titans but the Fins have my vote at these positions.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • AGM
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Young and Henne

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Henne and Bell

Source(s): NFL fan for 23 years
  • 4 years ago

nicely it greater of a opinion question yet i think of they the two have solid and undesirable issues approximately them one Vince youthful is a scramble qb whilst Chad Henne is greater of a drop back qb plus some scramble is that in case you -have a foul o-line Vince youthful is your guy to make performs yet once you have a solid o-line Chad Henne would be greater ideal at making performs so its how a offence works relatively is what im asserting

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

vince young before but now sense the dolphins got brandon marshell i think he'll have a better wide reciever to throw to and he actually has a good arm and decent accuracy he just needs to try throwing over a 10 yard pass every once in a while

but i think michael griffen has more skill than yeremiah bell he's just ok and could use some work

• 10 years ago

vince young because of his incredible speed he's a super threat not only that tho he also has the weapons around him to make him a complete success

Source(s): my opionon
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.