Does anyone else miss the 90s?

damnit, i miss that decade so much. i look back on pictures like this...

http://www.planet13.com.au/images/videoImages/1236...

...and i wish boys still dressed like Larry in the middle of the picture.

i miss the fashion of the 90s. like wear whatever you want and dont give a crap.

and the tv shows were way better. sitcoms were better, nickelodeon was actually cool. i used to wear my doc marten fisherman sandals to school. i was in love with them...does anyone remember theses? (pic below)

http://www.wildfree.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Scr...

id be dead if i was caught wearing those now a days.

and i miss seeing Jonathan Taylor Thomas' face. where the hell is that kid? he was so hot.

and music was insanely good and real stuff. like old collective soul was amazing, primus, smashing pumpkins, even old school like public enemy was insane. i miss when that stuff was on the radio all the time.

damnit, sorry. im just reminiscing. cheers.

• Kacie
    Favorite Answer

I love JTT.

I wish I was older to have had the chance to grow up during the 90s. I was born in '94. But I do remember a lot from the late 90s.

They were great times, but then again I was just a kid so the no responsibilities thing factored into it. I still think the 90's where one of the best decades to live in, though. As far as Jonathan Taylor Thomas goes, I swear I saw him in CSI or something, it was just a small role. Once he could no longer pull of the teen heart throb he just dropped off the map.

I feel you. Everything was way better than. The world was a better place to live in. I miss my tamagotchi, I miss George Michael being young and sexy, I miss Prodigy being the best group on the rave scene, I miss when the Bulgarian soccer team was 4th in the world. I miss the bright colors that were fashionable back then, I miss being teenager, going to school, skipping classes, going to discoteque from 6pm til 10;30 pm hahahaha (the so called children's disco)

I wish I could find a time machine and go back in time.

Source(s): meeeeeee

i bypass over the 90s too. it turned right into a time previously i knew about boys and at the same time as i changed into in ordinary words interested in cartoons. now its like relationships and adult adult males are merely a burden i attempt to stay away from.

If I were a little bit older in the 90s I would love it