what is the white stuff inside pimples called?

i have cystic acne,

and after one of my cysts kind of popped (by itself)

i obviously noticed the white stuff that came out,

and was wondering what it was called...

and also...

is there any way to prevent "cystic" acne?

i have other kinds but i don't like cystic, it hurts too much

i don't want to do accutane,

i want to know of a prefered diet that will stop acne maybe? or at least help...

i know dieting alone wont be even but maybe it will help assist in making my face a little better.

3 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

    It's just called puss. Its a mixture of lymphatic fluid and white blood cells consuming bacteria. Technically acne is an infection.

  • 4 years ago


    Source(s): Cure Your Acne Holistically - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?AqdO
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.