Jeska J asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Why do many Aquarius females in hollywood change their haircolor?

One I noticed is Sheryl Crow, Jennifer Aniston, Christina Ricci. they have Dark Brown hair naturally that looks very good on them. They really look better with dark hair.

Rihanna, Denise Richards, Shakira, Mena Suvari, Heather Graham (she lightens it)

Favorite Answer

That's because Aquarius is the one sign that likes to shock people with their strange behavior. They are the eccentric signs of the zodiac. They like to be different and unique. They frequently get bored so they often need to change things and often do it in a drastic way

Shakira. I like Jennifer Aniston with high lights.

Aquarians are known for their individuality and unique sense of style. They also need constant change and never like to be stuck in one certain situation for a long time -- in this case, their hair color. I, being an Aquarian, get annoyed of having the same hairstyle/hair color more than 5-6 months. I either cut bangs, change hair colors, add highlights/remove highlights, etc.

I can never let my bangs grow full-length because I get bored and annoyed of having the same hair style.

Sheryl Crow Hair Color

Its just a coincidence that they all share a star sign. Cool observation though, how did you figure this out?