Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 10 years ago

Name some of your favourite tracks for Joe satriani, Steve vai and Eric johnson?

Favorite Answer

Joe Satriani - If I Could Fly, The Forgotten Part 2, Time, Clouds Race Across the Sky, Until We Say Goodbye, Ghosts, Lights of Heaven, Rubina's Blue Sky Happiness, One Big Rush, Saying Goodbye, Down Down Down, Starry Night

Steve Vai - Lotus Feet, Feathers, Tender Surrender, Die to Live, Fire Garden Suite, Salamanders In the Sun, Whispering a Prayer, I'm Becoming, The Boy From Seattle, Frank, Dyin' Day, The Crying Machine

Eric Johnson - SRV, East Wes, Cliffs of Dover, Manhattan (G3 1997), Colombia, Song For Lynette, Trademark

Unrelated, but I also love Jason Becker's End of the Beginning and River of Longing.

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Joe Satriani (don't get me wrong--he's a great guitarist, but I'm just not a huge fan of him) so I can't really name any songs of his.

As for Steve Vai, I like a lot of the songs from the Whitesnake album he played on, such as "Judgement Day." I also like a lot of his solo work and, specifically, "Liberty" is probably one of my favorites tracks of his.

As for Eric Johnson, he's probably my personal favorite between himself and Vai (though I can't stand Johnson's singing voice). Some of my favorite Eric Johnson tunes include the following: "Tribute to Jerry Reed," "Song for George," "Hesitant," "Bloom," "Steve's Boogie" and, of course, "Cliffs of Dover."

i like the song by joe satriani, the one where he's in a classroom, i dont remember the name of the song.

never heard of any of these people.