Why do lesbians refuse to date bisexuals?

I've noticed that a lot of lesbian women are completely against dating bisexuals. I can understand some of the reasons but a lot of it is just stereotype. Just because a woman is bisexual doesn't always mean she's going to want to be with a man behind her girlfriend's back. And also it doesn't mean bisexual females enjoy the company of other females ONLY for sex. I know that the stereotypes are sometimes justified, especially because nowdays it seems bisexuality is a trend, but I still find it annoying sometimes whenever I am trying to date someone who I truly have interest in. Sadly the only females I ever find are interested in dating bisexuals have been the ones who would just hook up for casual sex. So what are your feelings about this?

Favorite Answer

I’m a lesbian that doesn’t date bi-sexual, bi-curious, straight-curious, or confused woman period. I choose not to date anything other than true lesbians because it’s just safer that way. No drama; she knows what she wants and she’s confident in her sexuality. Usually bi-woman and confused woman come with a bunch of drama that I don’t want or need. From experience, I personally don’t like going behind men.

I have only recently decided to not date bisexual women because each and every one that I have ever dated in the past has been unable to give up what I call "heteroprivilege". Heteroprivilege is a term I use to describe all the benefits you get in our society if you are in a heterosexual relationship. Along with that there is the simple fact that a bisexual woman has a much greater chance of finding a man that will let her keep sleeping with women than a woman who will be okay with her sleeping with men.

See I honestly do not have any issue with relationship bisexuals. yet i am going to admit it makes me somewhat scared at the same time as i'm relationship a bisexual. i recognize there is merely as a lot possibility of a lesbian leaving me as a bisexual, yet i have had various bisexuals go away me for a guy. and that is something i am going to't compete with. i do not have a penis. even if, i recognize that some undesirable studies do not advise each bisexual is the same, so i'm open to relationship bis and lesbians.

Honestly, because bisexuals just add unneccessary stress to an actual homosexual person's life.

Why would a lesbian want to date a women who likes women and men, when that lesbian could just as easily (possibly easier) find a women who just likes women.

While, yes, a bisexual can be faithful to one gender, there is still always going to be that inability to satisify the sexual attraction towards the opposite gender.

Same thing with gay men and bisexual men.

Unless through random circumstances, I would never date a bisexual man myself.

I want to know the guy I be with in a relationship likes my gender.

If not, I'll just find a guy who does.

Because no one wants to date a liar.

I'm gay, and I'd rather date someone who is gay, rather than being bisexual. I'll be honest, most bisexuals I've met only date girls (if they're guys), and usually, it's vice-versa. Maybe I don't prove a great point here, but I'm just saying it probably has to do with comfort and trust.

Because I don't want my girl leaving me for a guy.

Granted, they could still leave me for another chick, but for some reason I could get over it faster if it were for another chick than if it were for a guy.

Maybe jealousy. Idk