Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 decade ago

Healthy and tasty salad ideas!?

I want to go on mostly raw food diet so intend on eating salad for dinner and lunch or at least raw veggies anyone have any recipes of just veggies maybe other stuff that i can eat salad or just plain veggie recipe

i can eat cheese, beans, oil etc thanks!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try Soy.

Seventh-day Adventist Christians preach the everlasting Gospel and keep the Biblical Sabbath(Saturday) day Holy. Sabbath School begin at 9:30am. Worship begin at 11:00am every Saturday.

God's true Church believes that Jesus is God.

God's true Church believes in the Trinity.

God's true Church believes in the death of Christ on the Cross.

God's true Church will uphold the Moral Law(Ten Commandments)

God's true Church will Baptize by Immersion not Sprinkling.

God's true Church will not eat Unclean Foods(Pork, Catfish, etc.)

God's true Church will be a Worldwide Church preaching the message of Christ.

God's true Church will teach Biblical literal six day Creation. NO Evolution.

God's true Church will have the gift of Prophecy.

God's true Church will preach Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.

God's true Church will stand against Sexual Immorality. Homosexuality, Adultery and Fornication are Sins.

God's true Church will preach against Strong drink. Alcohol is not allowed. (Proverbs 20:1).

Remember God's true last day Church will not be a popular Church. Most people will attack God's Biblical Church with vigilance. Satan himself will attack God's Church(Revelation 14:12) Truth crushed to the ground will always rise to the top.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you want healthy then its best to avoid cheese, croutons, etc. I have a salad everyday with lots of iron rich veggies to help with the no meat thing, I put in romaine lettuce, some spinach, leeks, carrots, radishes, celery, cucumber, and shredded purple cabbage. Oh and baby tomatoes, just since my dad likes them haha. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

there are many you can refer to

http://www.simply-vegetarian-recipes.com/salad-rec...

But one suggestion never opt for totally raw food its best if you have some steamed or stir fry's to.

Though there is no scientific stuff to show the harm but excess raw makes the body work too hard. So always go in for balanced food with other mixes.

Traditional thought from ayurveda.

• 1 decade ago

Try Tabouli salad http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/tabouli-tabouleh-reci...

or Tomato Salad http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/tomato-salad

and finally try this Potato Salad http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/potato-salad-recipe

These are some of my favorites

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

One of my favorites is Baby Spinach, diced apples, walnuts, raisins, onions with homemade honey dijon dressing.

• 1 decade ago

Romaine, baby spinach, carrots, grape tomatoes, dried cranberries, red onions, Chinese fried noodles (instead of croutons try something new =] ) and raspberry vinaigrette.

hope you enjoy

edit: Don't forget some feta cheese!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to vegan and peta websites they have recipes of more than vegs. spread the word to save animals.......

• 1 decade ago

Taco salad is DA bomb you get lettice leaves put tomato on it then onion, ranch ,a nacho cheese dorritos

• cabbage salad is amazing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.