Bell1234 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Frizzy and Curly hair?

I have natural curly hair and it's frizzy...i need something that will hold the frizzy ALL DAY, keeps the curls in, i already used moose..didn't really work well ;D Also is there any home remedies that can like restore split ends (dry ends), the hair to be sliky and have shine, thanks 8D

I have curly hair as well. I don't know how long your hair is but I suggest growing it, because curly hair is the most manageable when long with long layers. The biggest thing to do is to condition, condition, condition. Invest in a good quality conditioner (Bumble and Bumble, ahem) and leave-in conditioner for when you get out of the shower. Conditioning will also help the split end problem. Using coconut oil or olive oil for a hot oil treatment every month at least is what I do to keep the split ends away, and because there are no chemicals, just natural ingredients, your hair will be healthier and shinier.

After using the leave-in, you can use Bumble and Bumble (though a bit expensive), TIGI, or John Frieda products (I use the gel). The best thing to do is experiment with different products ranging from gel to mousse to cream to see what's best for your hair. I also sometimes mix gels with creams to get the best effect.

For the frizziness, I use Frizz-ease serum, but only a tiny bit because it's so concentrated.

It may seem like a lot, but once you figure out the best products for your hair, it'll be worth it in the long run. Embrace your curliness..don't straighten!

Good luck!

• I really don't recommend keeping your split ends. Split ends are very damaging if you keep them. It is best to cut off the split ends first. Make sure to be very careful with your hair. When You wash your hair, only shampoo your scalp. SPlit your hair into 2, and after washing it out put a very moisturizing conditioner in. Detangle your hair with wide tooth comb only and then braid it. Do it to the other side, and then rinse it out. Don't rub it with a towel, that causes frizz. When you get out of the shower, apply your leave in conditioner.Make sure to use one that has frizz control in it. You can put gel into it, to define your curls. Make sure to use one that isn't crunchy. You can use deep conditioners. You can buy some. I understand the olive oil replenishing pack. It works well.