How come embed youtube videos wont play on my Computer?

I made a blog with a few embed youtube videos and notice that the videos will not show up and play. I know the coding and everything is right because when i'm on other computers they show up and play but when i'm on this computer the videos will not show up. instead the embed videos on my blog is replaced... show more I made a blog with a few embed youtube videos and notice that the videos will not show up and play. I know the coding and everything is right because when i'm on other computers they show up and play but when i'm on this computer the videos will not show up. instead the embed videos on my blog is replaced with a box and tiny square-like symbol in the left hand corner. The actual video plays on the youtube site but the embed version on my blog will not show up at all. I've notice periodically on other sites certain videos will not show up and instead have the same box with a tiny square-like symbol in the left hand corner. How do i enable them to show up and play normally?
2 answers 2