What's inside the vagina? Why is it so hard to stretch?

I'm a virgin. I'm 20 years old and ready to have sex. During the first attempts at sex, my vagina would not stretch to accommodate the penis. It was like "trying to have sex with a brick wall", as my BF said. At that point, I was only able to fit 2 fingers in the vagina, or i could maybe fit 3 but... show more I'm a virgin. I'm 20 years old and ready to have sex. During the first attempts at sex, my vagina would not stretch to accommodate the penis. It was like "trying to have sex with a brick wall", as my BF said. At that point, I was only able to fit 2 fingers in the vagina, or i could maybe fit 3 but it would be very painful.

Weeks later I decided I would have to stretch my vagina myself with different sized dong vibrators, gradually working up to a larger size. I started with a little one the size of a tampon, which was easy. Then I got a medium sized white one which was painful to insert, but it would fit inside. I kept stretching it with these 2 vibrators, in and out and side to side until it got to the point where the white one was not painful anymore.

A few days ago, I purchased a new bigger one. It's not quiet the size of a penis, but a size or 2 bigger than the white one. This one is water proof so i used it in the bathtub. Currently, I can only fit the head of the vibrator inside me. It's like I keep pushing but it goes nowhere.

BUT when I used this particular one, I did feel that it may have broken my hymen. Looking at my vagina now, the opening looks bigger. Also, after I used this one for the first time my vagina got very red afterwords, and what I saw in the mirror was almost horrific. It looked stretched. but after a day of healing, it looked normal, just bigger at the hole.

Note that I I do not feel pleasure from any of the vibrators I have used inside me. It just feels like an object going in me, even with the vibrations turned on it does nothing to please the inside of my vagina.

Now I have been studying myself inside with the fingers.

THERE IS THIS THING AT THE BEGINNING OF MY ENTRANCE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.
When I first insert my fingers, it feels ribbed. (this is at the beginning entrance of the vagina) When I push upwards, I feel a very hard and thick piece of flesh. It almost feels like a bone. But the rest of the ring entrance of the vagina feels very circular and smooth, except when I hit this bizarre bumb on the upper side.

So my question is, What is this hard piece of flesh that feels like a bone? I feel like it may be what is keeping larger dongs from entering my vagina but am not sure. PLEASE HELP. WILL PICK BEST ANSWER.
Update: by the way I always use Lubrication with the vibrators
1 answer 1