Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Why does Macys keep sending me emails of their sales when they know I have no money?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Better question: Why does Macy's have your email address?

• 4 years ago

SCAM 1 - Net-a-porter is a website selling high end designer clothing and accessories. They do not have anything to do with mystery shopping or working with low-end stores like Walmart, Kmart, etc 2 - REAL mystery shopping pays $5-10 per assignment 3 - You would not need to provide any physical address upfront - you give that after you go to the mystery shopping company to attend an orientation/training session and fill out tax forms

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, they Might Think you Might won the Lottery, Or The Might Saw in a Movie *Hint* and thought you got alot of Money,Or maybe Your Boss Raised your Paycheck a Little

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They're jealous that you're broke so they take out their jealousy on you by sending you emails. Duhh

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

it's better than receiving emails for erectile dysfunction

i get one everyday, seriously

is someone trying to tell me something?

*opens pants and looks at snuffy* :(

• Emma K
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

River Island keeps on doing that to me too!! it kinda depresses me coz they had some really good sales...

• 9 years ago

You should unsubscribe to their emails :D

Source(s): I got some emails for you ;)
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because they're working for the government

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

if u subscribed, at the bottom of the email next to the terms and conditions, it should say unsubscribe.....

• 9 years ago

Late paying your bill I guess?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.