if julia gillard wins do we have to go to school 6 days a week!?!?!?

i wasnt interested in politics, till i heard there was a sex party :D....and then i found out they might make a 6 day week. is this for real or is my mate trying to scare me haha, im worried now! i hope she doesnt win!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your mate is kidding you!! It is Abbott who is dangerous. It will cost you $100,000 for a University degree if her gets his way and the way the results are going he might just get his way. There is a sex party but they only have candidates in the senate. If you really want to follow the election results look at the Australian Electoral Commission web site at

http://vtr.aec.gov.au/

Cheers!!!

• 9 years ago

Honestly if Julia did make us go to school 6 days a week i hardly doubt at any high school students would attend me included :P

• 9 years ago

I'm pretty sure all she said was that she was open to the idea.

as in, she has no opinion either way and it is not on her priority list to discuss how long we need to go to school each week.

plus if it were 6 days a week, the hours each day would be reduced as well.

and it would take years to put into place.

• 9 years ago

well I bet if she had her way she would

Tony Abbott will implement a scheme that will let uni students work HECS debt off through work expericece ,

PFFTT $100,000? where the hell is your source for that? im interested to read it "bella rose"?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Julia is not going to have the majority she needs to pass mad acts through government.

• Yes, but that's only we men, since we'll need to be re-educated into our proper place in the new order.

Source(s): Week One after the Fall of Saigon, 1975 - 120,000 South Vietnamese 'disappeared' into 're-education camps' or into permanent early retirement. Interesting parallel there somehow.
  • 9 years ago

no need to worry if she does i will personally assassinate her!

• 9 years ago

To make it short.

Yes.

Lucky Abbot won last night. Haha!

• Kickz
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.