mm asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

What chance does Mr Abbott have of become Prime Minister?

Favorite Answer

Notionally Labor have more seats than the Liberals at the moment. There is one Green member. He is the Member for Melbourne. There are two Independents for certain. It has just been said that neither major party will call it tonight. One commentator said we may not see a result for a week. I hope not!!!

These are the Australian Electoral Commission results so far.

http://vtr.aec.gov.au/

Cheers!!!

At the moment, Labor is looking up. So Abbott has less chance than Gillard at the moment of becoming PM.

...but I would prefer Abbott, personally.

Most of the TV programs on it at the moment say its close though. So there is still a possibility! :)

Source(s): Aussie :)
  • lia.

I'd say a decent chance; however, I do think Labor will just slide through to win, but it will still be close.

I hope Tony Abbott wins

Edit: It's now a hung-parliament, so it really could go either way. 50/50.

You kiwis clearly lack knowledge of the world, you in your little island. Please do some research and reading before you go criticise Gillard.

50/50

i live in nz so i dont know the details of the elections so far.

my mum says gillard is a backstabbing ***** lol so she would vote for abbot.

i think its who is going to lose it not who is going to win it. i hope abbot wins

Source(s): tomato

Its very close....but i hope he doesn't get it!