What is difference between PTC and GPT ?

?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

PTC means Paid To Click. These are online sites that allows the members to earn for every advertisement or link they visit. Normally, the cost of each click ranges from $0.005 to $0.02.

GPT means Get Paid To... These are online sites that pay the members to do certain activities such as reading emails, completing surveys, visit websites, complete signups, and many more.

Both PTC and GPT sites are membership sites. You can earn more by referring people to join.

Source(s): The PTC Diary
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Gpt Ptc

• 10 years ago

PTC means pay per click & gpt means get paid today

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axJwc

I don't think that all other "protective" behaviors are really possessiveness. Sometimes it is, but most times it is simply fear. The dog is afraid and wants the threat to go away. We always see people claiming their dog has protected them from family or friends or a stranger walking down the road, but where was the actual threat? Only in the dog's mind. In Dogs have two choices, fight or flight. When one doesn't work, they will resort to the other. That is why a fearful dog can be more dangerous than an aggressive one. A cornered scared has no other option than to fight, it doesn't mean it was protecting. If a dog feels threatened and goes into fight mode, they bark, growl, snarl, even bite, to attempt to stop the threat. People believe this is the dog trying to protect them. The dog is more likely simply protecting itself. And the problem is, if the threat does not back down or continues to advance, the dog is very much likely to take flight. If the dog is cornered and can't, it may fight until it has the opportunity to run away. A trained protection dog will stay and fight. It is not fighting out of fear or self preservation. They will fight through pretty much anything. As for possessiveness, perhaps it is a little protection. I am interested to hear others thoughts. But again, how far is the dog willing to go to protect it? If the guy trying to take your purse hits you, or pulls out a knife, are you going to keep fighting? I also don't believe a pet will never protect. I simply think that those dogs are not as common as people believe. And the majority of examples I see of people who believe their dog is protecting them are not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

ptc= pay to click (click ads)

gpt = get paid to (do surveys, sign up, etc.)

• 6 years ago

Get direct referrals here to increase your money:

http://hits4u.cuccfree.com

Good luck to you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.