Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

When will tebow play?

Ok so on the 2010 Denver, Broncos Roster there are 4 QBs and i was wondering if tebow will be the main QB or the backup or what... (i want him to play!)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Balls
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kyle Orton will be the starter. He's been pretty good so far. Tim Tebow is moving up the depth chart, with Brady Quinn playing so terribly. He won't get much playing time, unless there's an injury, or Orton's play starts to decline.

• 1 decade ago

Tebow is currently injured and out for tomorrows game. At best he earns 2nd string but after watching his game the other night you better hope Orton stays healthy. Tebow learned you cant take on tacklers in the NFL without paying a price....possibly suffered bruised or broken ribs in his goal line collision. And worse....all that work he did to correct his poor mechanics while throwing went out the window when he played. Back to the same bad habits.....yet another problem that will be problematic in the NFL. I am afraid the Broncos made a huge mistake trading away all those picks to move up and draft a guy who simply doesnt have the mechanics to be a solid QB and the running QB thing has been tried (with less than exciting results). Nice kid...plays hard but simply doesnt have the kind of game that translates into the NFL.

• Ganja
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Kyle Orton is the starting QB for the Broncos this year.

Barring injury Tebow won't start any games but he will get a few snaps a game in the Bronco's wild horses package.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No way does he start. Orton has that locked up and nobody on that roster is going to take it away from him. He will battle it out with Quinn in an attempt to be the slightly less terrible backup QB.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He will be the 3rd string QB, behind Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn.

• DB-C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He will be the second QB so he can get on the field in a wildcat set, but Orton will start.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tebow will be third string behind brady quinn

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.