Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 10 years ago

my parents beat me up, i'm always sad idk if im depressed?

for the past couple of years, i feel like a lot has changed and i just feel sad all the time..sometimes i just wanna kill myself. my parents always beat me up. mom's always yelling at me. or my friends don't talk to me. every single night i go to my room and cry, and i have no one to talk to about this. i told my friend but she doesn't really seem to care. last time my parents beat me up was on Wednesday. i've been crying even in the evening just thinkking about how my life has changed so much and i have no one to tell this to? ...how do i know if i do. on wednesday i was soo close to killing myself i'm just really hurt. oh btw, i'm 15. girl. i keep having these thoughts in my mind which always make me cry about how i lose my grandma and aunt and how my parents always fight and they always beat me up, i feel like they don't even love me. i always think about what how thye would feel if i just died one day.

Favorite Answer

Sweetie,This is serious. You need to talk to someone. A counselor,teacher,anyone. Next time your parents beat you up,call the cops. This is serious. & you mentioned you have thoughts of suicide. This is serious. When you feel suicidal,stop & think what would happen if you died. Someone out there would care if you died. I would care if you died & even other people. Also,next time you feel suicidal call a hotline like National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255) or Boys Town National Hotline (1-800-448-3000) They are there to help you not judge you. If you don't want it to show up on the phone bill then I would prefer that you call Boys Town. They can help you get through this hard time. Trust me,they will help & most important,they care. So please,call them & tell them about your problem. If you ever need to talk,you can email me. I care about you. Please don't think about suicide or harming yourself.

-Alexis Hernandez. (:

• Josh B

Well, first thing is to stop thinking about killing yourself. You have your whole life ahead of you. Once you are an adult you will be able to make your own choices and stand up for your civil rights. just wait 3 more years. Delayed gratification. You suffer right now but in the end turn out happy and successful. Second, are they literally "Beating you up?" That is child abuse! You can call Child Protective Services. They will do something about it. You should also talk to your counselors at school. They will definitely help you out. Sorry you have to suffer through this.

This Is Way Serious....I Think That You Should Call CPS Child Protective Services...Like Really.....That's Not Even Right That Your Parents Do That... No One Deserves That...If You Want To Talk You Can E-Mail Me As Well...Here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VzUETZBvsw

Youtube thumbnail

I Think You Might Like This...But Seriously Love....Talk To Someone....

From -Sam

Source(s): Me

first of all hang in there girl. there are people out there who love you. even total strangers. ive never met you, probably never will and i care for you. no one should ever have to deal with what you are going thru and i recomend this website. www.givesmehope.com read some stories and hang in there. its a good source to go to when your down and just need a little hope in your life. or www.lovegivesmehope.com for when you feel alone and need some inspiring stories. :) you are an amazing person i bet and i hope you feel all the love in the world someday because you deserve it friend.

Source(s): just a normal 14 year old girl reaching out to another person. a friend. hang in there girl.
  • Hi. My life is a lot like yours. I'm a 13 year old boy. I dont know what to do with my life sometimes. I can't really give you any advise, coz I'm kinda in the same situation...but, if you want someone to talk to, you can email me on lemmingadam13@yahoo.com. You don't have to but, id like to talk as well. :) xxx

your best bet, believe it or not, IS TO CALL 911!!!!!!

Yes, it's drastic, but you need drastic to shake your parents out of their abusing you!! And for you to believe this isn't your fault. Watching your parents being led away in handcuffs will be hard, but it's better than being beaten for the next 3'4 years until you can escape. And once you call 911, the beatings will STOP!!!!!

You will be taken away, put in a foster home. Very, very scary, but certainly not as bad as being abused by your parents. PLEASE, I BEG YOU TO CALL 911 THE NEXT TIME THEY HIT YOU!!!!!

you are NOT powerless, you have power!

Stop this madness, stop this abuse!!!

Otherwise, you will continue being abused, will probably try to kill yourself, fail high school, fail life.

Talk to a counselor or a teacher at school. I know that's probably what most people will say and it'll sound kinda dumb, but really, they DO help. Also, if you know one of your neighbors well, go talk to them. Or call a family member, even if it might seem wierd, they're your family and they'll understand.

i know it really seems like no body cares or loves you but theres always someone who cares , i know i care. i think u are depressed, i think that maybe if you had someone too talk to it would maybe make you feel better. so if you ever wann talk you can message me =]

ok you are 15 years old and you are not smart enough to call the police??? if you're not going to change a situation don't complain about it.

• of course you would be depressed, you should report them no one deserves to be beaten, hang in there and tell someone please! :(