My parents beat me up, i'm always sad idk if im depressed?

for the past couple of years, i feel like a lot has changed and i just feel sad all the time..sometimes i just wanna kill myself. my parents always beat me up. mom's always yelling at me. or my friends don't talk to me. every single night i go to my room and cry, and i have no one to talk to about this. i... show more for the past couple of years, i feel like a lot has changed and i just feel sad all the time..sometimes i just wanna kill myself. my parents always beat me up. mom's always yelling at me. or my friends don't talk to me. every single night i go to my room and cry, and i have no one to talk to about this. i told my friend but she doesn't really seem to care. last time my parents beat me up was on Wednesday. i've been crying even in the evening just thinkking about how my life has changed so much and i have no one to tell this to? ...how do i know if i do. on wednesday i was soo close to killing myself i'm just really hurt. oh btw, i'm 15. girl. i keep having these thoughts in my mind which always make me cry about how i lose my grandma and aunt and how my parents always fight and they always beat me up, i feel like they don't even love me. i always think about what how thye would feel if i just died one day.
10 answers 10