Help ? ..Which book should I read for my AP government/politics class.....?

It's for our summer work. Our essay on this book needs to apply a gov/political event that occurred during the summer. I'm thinking about the Arizona Immigration Law (which I support). Do these books talk about immigration ? Any thoughts on the books? I want a simple, easyy read that's not long - if that's possible. Yes, I'm lazy. Here's the list that we choose from:

-Carville, James and Begala, Paul: Take it Back: A Battle Plan for Democratic Victory

-Ceaser, James W., Busch, Andrew E., and Pitney, Jr., John J.: Epic Journey: The 2008 Elections and American Politics

-Dionne, E.J. Why Americans Hate Politics

-Fallows, James: Breaking the News: How Media Undermine American Democracy

-Hannity, Sean: Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism

-O’ Reilly, Bill: The No Spin Zone: Confrontations with the Powerful and Famous in America

-Stephanopolous, George: All Too Human

-Thomas, Helen: Front Row at the White House: My Life and Times

-Toobin, Jeffrey: The Nine : Inside the Secret World of the Supreme Court

-Zakaria, Fareed: The Future of Freedom: Illiberal Democracy at Home and Abroad

Thanks everyone !

Best Answer

quit trolling; no teacher would let you read those books and summer is over

Source(s): kids just went back to school

A Patriot's History of the United States

by Michael Allen, Larry Schweikhart

None of them. Al Franken's Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them is the best. If you want a baby book, Bill O-Reilly and Sean Hannity will provide excellent material. A simple book by simple people.

THe Carville/Begala, Hannity, O'Reilly, Stephanopolous and Thomas books are going to be wrapped up of their personalities and private memories. i think of you will get greater learn/assessment variety counsel you need to use on your communicate of SB 1070 from Zakaria's or Fallows' books.

Liberty and Tyranny - Mark Levin

Dionne.

None of those are easy and none are about immigration reform. Fallows is good, Toobin is good

oooo you have work for that class....im so glad that my school only gives an englsih reading list for the summer.

Read "Atlas Shrugged."

Tell your instructor that you want to read that.

This is how our system is run! It is the closest thing to the truth that you are going to hear.

Source(s): FACT