My family won't turn the air conditioning on?

I absolutely cannot sleep unless I am wearing a comforter. Don't ask me why, that's just how my body works. So, I really need to have the air conditioning on at night, otherwise I just cannot sleep, but my family insists on keeping it off because they say they are too cold.

SO, I have not been able to sleep in weeks. I wake up every two hours because of how hot and uncomfortable I am. I'm pretty sure I am getting sick from lack of rest. I can't sleep in the basement, because my parents wake up at 5:30am and are noisy. I have a throbbing headache every single day, and I'm sleepy and irritated every moment of my life. I don't know what to do :-(

Please help :(

Best Answer

.....Amy, I hear you. I'm pretty much the same way. My suggestion is to get yourself a nice fan and aim at yourself at night. A ceiling fan would be even better, but that would cost more, but a good fan blowing on you at night is wonderful. Even during the winter time I have my fan on. I like the breeze as well as the soothing sound it makes. Fans are pretty cheap and they don't use up that much electricity either. :-)

Well i have 2 suggestions for you. You can buy a $15 dollar fan, but what i would highly reccomend would be to buy a window air conditioner just for your bedroom. you can keep your door closed when your sleeping and it would just cool your own room so your family members wont complain

you ought to consistently board your canines till the air is working. respected boarding centers are air conditioned. call your interior of reach humane society and spot in the event that they'd advise something.

My wife was that way with a comforter. No matter how hot she would insist on it. If you can't get a room air conditioner then get one or more fans and point them at you.

Pretend to faint and say it was from the heat.. seems ridiculous... but it just might work.. lol

OR you could ask them to use a few more blankets when they sleep or close the vents in their rooms [if your vents can close]

Hope I helped!

Please answer my question??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201008...