Yahoo Answers is currently unavailable......................

Yahoo! Answers is experiencing technical difficulties. We appreciate your patience while we fix the problem and apologize for any inconvenience. We assure you we aim to have service restored as soon as possible. In the meantime here are some things you can do while you wait: Read more at the Yahoo! Answers Blog... show more Yahoo! Answers is experiencing technical difficulties. We appreciate your patience while we fix the problem and apologize for any inconvenience. We assure you we aim to have service restored as soon as possible. In the meantime here are some things you can do while you wait:

Read more at the Yahoo! Answers Blog
Go to the Yahoo! Homepage
Search for an answer to your question with Yahoo! Search
Read the latest headlines on Yahoo! News
Look at some pretty pictures on Flickr
Alter how you appear online with Yahoo! Avatars
Send us your feedback on Yahoo! Answers

The Yahoo! Answers team would like to thank you for using Yahoo! Answers, we really value the contribution you make to our site.
Update: "Look at some pretty pictures on Flickr"? What am I, five?
Update 2: I'm not five. >:/ I'm 16.
Anyways, I copied and pasted it when it popped up. xD
Update 3: @The Flying Spaghetti Monster: I already have the Yahoo Toolbar thing...if that's what you're talking about.