Is England as boring as it looks?

No offense to any English people who may answer this but what enjoyment do you get out of living in a country that dull?

on a strict spectrum of enjoyment it looks unbelievably boring. i have watched british tv and reality shows and something exciting or "entertainting" in britain would be nothing here.

Rachel, haha yeah, okay. England may have controlled the world but it still doesn't take away the fact that you guys are all a bunch of buzzkills.

England = BOOOOOORRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG

Rachel, go back to rolling a tire up a dale with a stick for fun lol.

Favorite Answer

are u english? if so then i understand? but tbh england wouldnt be a lovely country if it werent for the foreigners increasing because its now a multi-cultural country but i dont really like the english ppl because they are cocky, arrogant and the girls dont even take themselves serious when sleeping with random men

@ Rachel

You are so dumb, England ruled 75% of the world? Girl, that time is long gone it is history and will never come back! Do you have any idea what England did to 75% of the world in the past?

Let me see: Slavery (Asia, Africa, America, Caribbean) killed millions of people, stole Australia from the Aboriginals again killed millions of people, England will not return treasures to their rightful owners, stolen during this time (the Koh-I-Noor diamond for example). Not to mention the impact that the ruling of England has to this day on Asians and African descendants ( o yes, I forgot and on the Aboriginals).

Hurray England!

yes, for the most part...the "age" issue for example is a completely pain in the a$$ and unfortunatly is not the only thing who is dull...nearly everything is forbidden, camon in some clubs you have even to be 21 aged to go in!!!

No, I live in England and I would rather live here then anywhere else in the world.

• Kels

I live in england and yes, it is quite boring. You just got to know the right people and then its worthwhile =)

To me, it was a very depressing place. It rained every single day. My summer was so melancholic cuz of that.... but it IS pretty peaceful, so it's a very comfortable place to live if you like the quiet :3

• Demi

You have obviously never seen a pub empty itself of assorted sotted yobs in the wee hours. It's quite a sight, let me tell you. Sent this Norwegian metal head wench running for cover. That's one hell of a feat as we ourselves are not exactly known for our humanistic qualities and good manners when riled up.

A whole country can't be boring, but I agree that the weather is just a crap.

It's the only country in the world with real people. Eccentric, beautiful, best music and t.v, best culture that noone can understand unless they were born and bred here.

Everyone is just Jealous that a country as small as us ruled 75% of the world.

And noone can hold their drink or have a good time as well as us.

And you know what? we know everyone hates us, thats what makes us all stick together and BRITISH.

We also dont care what you silly foreigners think. We are great, always have been and always will be. We'll probably rule everyone again anyway.

im scottish the country is not dull it has great history . depends what your looking for? they dont have disneyland. however i much prefer Scotland !