Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

Do you think Brazilian women beautiful?

I think the most beautiful German. The Brazilians are also the most beautiful German women are more beautiful.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

As brasileiras são as mais lindas

Todo mundo que visita o brasil sabe

vocês dizem que não é por que nunca vieram até aqui....

mas muitas pessoas que viajam o mundo, acham mulheres bonitas, mas quando vêem ao brasil mudam de opinião...

Beijos à Vocês queridos

Obs: Sou brasileira

• 3 years agoReport

Nao vejo a menor Graça nas Brasileiras, só algumas que eu vejo sao bonitas, e a maioria só é bonita no corpo, tem bunda e peito grande, etc. Mas, para mim a maioria são um bando de Vagabundas, só achei bonita daqui as Brancas, prefiro mais as Americanas, Australianas e Europeias

• Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Because most women here are. I'm Brazilian and I see it everyday. This are pictures of some Brazilian actresses

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Theres beautiful women of every race. Theres alot of beautiful brazilians but ive seen some ug mugs. I dont agree about the German, but everybody has their own opinion

• 9 years ago

Beauty is not dependent on race. Saying that though, I think Adriana Lima is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and she's part Brazilian.

• Lulu4 years agoReport

Hey! Just saw your comment (5 years later but ok...) and I just wanted to tell you that Adriana Lima is not part Brazilian. She IS Brazilian! She's from a city in the state of Bahia called Salvador, just like me! And I also find her one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think there are many beautiful women in every country, but Brazilian women really know how to dress themselves and present themselves well. American women can learn a lot from them.

• 9 years ago

Brazilian, Spanish or Italian woman are stunning.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, we know someone's german...

and that someone's friend must be brazilian...

someone's jealous lol

• Joe
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

American=most variety=never get tired (no pun intended)

• 9 years ago

im spanish & brazilian...

;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.