promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 10 years ago

Does Obama, Mexico or La Raza have any problems with illegal Mexicans use of document fraud to enter AFB?

WICHITA, KANSAS (BNO NEWS) – A second Mexican alien was indicted on Thursday for document fraud after attempting to enter McConnell Air Force Base in Kansas, prosecutors said.

Lorenzo Mondragon Sanchez, 38, a Mexican national, tried to enter the Kansas base on August 11 as part of a work crew for Djon Construction Co. He is in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody.

Djon Construction is a subcontractor of Lakeshore Engineering Services Inc. Djon currently has building projects underway at McConnell Air Force Base. Mondragon was charged on Thursday of document fraud and aggravated identity theft. He allegedly used an altered Resident Alien card and a counterfeit Social Security card containing a number assigned to another individual.

The defendant used the fraudulent documents in order to get his job with Djon. If convicted, Mondragon faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison for the document fraud charge and a minimum mandatory sentence of two years on the aggravated identity theft count.

Jose Gonzalez Ramirez, 38, was the first Mexican alien indicted back in July. He was charged with re-entry after deportation and document fraud.

Gonzalez was involved in a similar incident with ServiceMaster Clean which also has a base contract. He is still in federal custody and his charges are pending.

http://wireupdate.com/local/second-mexican-alien-i...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Will the illegal claim he did not know the id he had were fraud and Obama, Holder will agree and let him go free and La Raza will offer free lawyers to sue the AFB ?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

The True Dirty Sanchez.

Does Obama have a problem with ID theft to gain access to an AFB? Certainly not because he believes Janet Napolitano when she says the Homeland Security system works. Obama is happy so long as LaRaza is happy. Anything Obama can do to make Illegal Mexicans more comfortable in the US is a good thing.

Because Obama is doing everything he can to make half of the US a Mexican territory and the other half Muslim.

• 4 years ago

As a Mexican citizen, and criminal everlasting U.S. resident, i'm ashamed of ways that the Mexican government treats the illegals in Mexico. i think of this is an entire double wide-spread to anticipate usa to settle for illegals with open palms in the event that they do no longer do a similar. The Mexican government is (regrettably) very corrupt and too many times a pair of greenbacks can get you out of something. besides the incontrovertible fact that, i do no longer think of that the movements of the government could impression the perspectives that human beings have of the Mexican voters. There are human beings in Mexico who care approximately human rights and there are additionally people who do no longer (only like there are human beings who care and human beings who do no longer care). besides the incontrovertible fact that, in a rustic with plenty corruption this is confusing to freely voice an opposing opinion. And for each individual who thinks that each and one and all illegals are ineffective, ignorant, and going no the place, I ask you to no be so speedy to make decide. I got here to this u . s . illegally on the age of four, yet thankfully after a 10 twelve months long, costly technique, I gained criminal everlasting place of residing. I graduated 2nd in my classification, and am now in college on an entire scholarship, conserving a three.9 GPA, whilst working 2 jobs ( and no i've got not got infants). this is basic to decide and hate without reason, this is greater good to make the attempt to get to appreciate a individual till now making assumptions.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

B0, that real real real bad smell coming out of the White House, MESSYco nor the la raza nazi's have any problem with any racist la raza nazi invading border criminal KKKlan with a Tan MESSYcan breaking any American laws.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

You know they don't. La Raza probably thinks it is Mexican land anyway.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

a) He was on his way to work

b) he was here illegally, so return him

done. next.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.