Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Religiously speaking, have you ever considered visiting Mianus, CT?

I've heard that the people of Mianus, CT are very friendly and welcome visitors very nicely.

Too sad Mianus is so underrated and less amazing places such as Florida, California, Vegas and New York City get all the tourism :(

Favorite Answer

I've heard it's windy there.

I am scared, because Cos Cob is so close to Mianus.

If when you say Mianus you mean what I would refer to as Uranus, than I would love to Come there.

...I couldn't resist

I have I must admit considered youranus on many occasions and were I a younger soul I would most certainly seek a viewing of Uranus, purity ring or not

not many people visit Mianus, which makes it cheap and desperate for attention

Absolutely! I mean, I've heard that it's just lovely there this time of the year. I've heard it's not as sunny there as Florida or California, but I hear the food there is to die for!

As a matter of fact I have, right after my visit to South Park, Colorado.

i just love driving through that tight but cute tunnel on my way to white water CT

Oh, no... I don't think so. Everyone I know has already been there so it feels over used to me. If everyone has already been there it isn't so special anymore...

It sounds like My Anus.