My 1 year old son never gets full...?

He is quite over-weight.. 28.6 lbs and 29 inches tall. Maybe 30 inches now. Anyways.. He is not a picky eater, he will eat literally anything, even if he doesn't like it and makes faces. I have never seen him quit drinking a sippy cup or bottle before it was gone and as long as there is food in front of him,... show more He is quite over-weight.. 28.6 lbs and 29 inches tall. Maybe 30 inches now.

Anyways.. He is not a picky eater, he will eat literally anything, even if he doesn't like it and makes faces. I have never seen him quit drinking a sippy cup or bottle before it was gone and as long as there is food in front of him, he will eat it. He seems like he never gets full. I am worried there might be a problem. He had acid reflux as a baby, I'm wondering if he still does or if that contributed to this. Is it normal for toddlers to eat and eat or should I control it now? I remember being told "If he's hungry, let him eat." I don't want him to be over-weight his whole life because of me. He eats healthy foods. 100% whole wheat bread, fruits, vegetables, non-fat cheese, etc. We are on a healthy diet, minus his whole milk. Since being on milk, he had gained 2 more lbs. He runs around like a mad man, too and still isn't stopping the weight gain.. Any advice would be wonderful. Not sure if this is pediatrician worthy or not.
Update: I do give him juice, no sugar added and mix it with mostly with water. He will drink water from a bottle, but refuses to drink plain water from a sippy cup and we're trying to get off the bottle.