Do the wet to dry hair straighteners dry your hair?

I have straight hair to begin with. but my hair gets really frizzy and when it gets wet (including when i sweat) the ends curl out and it just looks awful. So i have to use a flat iron on my hair every morning. But it is really hard when i have to take a shower because i have to straighten it or it will look bad,... show more I have straight hair to begin with. but my hair gets really frizzy and when it gets wet (including when i sweat) the ends curl out and it just looks awful. So i have to use a flat iron on my hair every morning. But it is really hard when i have to take a shower because i have to straighten it or it will look bad, and in order to straighten it, i have to blow dry it. So when the bus comes at 6:15, it is hard to spend that much time on just my hair. So i saw the wet 2 straight flat irons. And i know that they work on wet hair, but do they actually like dry it? Because if i used it on my hair, it would be totally pointless, because it will just look like crap once it dries anyways. I know that this question is probably kind of hard to understand. but do they dry your hair, or do they only straighten it?
8 answers 8