Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

How to raise low blood pressure easily/quickly?

Not with medication.

Favorite Answer

Increasing your salt intake will usually raise your BP.

• ?

Exercise, maintain your hydration, get checked out for other causes that lower your B/p, infection, diabetes, etc.

Normally a Bp should be around 110/70, that allows rest between the beats of the heart which is the only rest it gets.

Source(s): retired nurse

More water intake. Add some salt. not in all the water. You need water and salt in your body. I did this last night. Episode of low blood pressure.

This works! Brings it back up.

You should read "The Blood Pressure Solution" (also available in electronic format, watch the video presentation here: http://www.fixbloodpressure.com/ ) It's a very comprehensive step-by-step book that walks you through the natural remedies of high blood pressure. It provides you with a lot of information on what foods to eat, how you can acquire and prepare these foods, how you can change your lifestyle for the better, how to eliminate the toxins from your body, how to reduce stress, how you can check your blood pressure level the correct way etc.

The book is amazing in that it not only lowers your blood pressure without the help of medications; it also aids you in having a life that is healthy, happier, and less stressful. This book chanced my life.

I'm not sure, but I think you could eat more sugar. Don't listen to me... I think.