Pain
Pain asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Does Anyone Miss Macaulay Culkin? Does Anyone Care?

Macaulay Culkin is the kid from home alone 1 & 2 for those who are unsure.

You barely see this guy act anymore, and I just get the impression that directors just don't want to use him anymore..? His brother still acts, but, maybe Macaulay can't be doing that bad. He's married to Mila Kunis lol.. but seriously, does anyone want to see him on screen again??

Favorite Answer

I would like to see him on-screen again because I personally think that he is a good actor, I don't think he's washed out, he just clearly does not have any interest in acting anymore. Mila Kunis said "people think he's wierd because he doesn't act anymore, but the truth is, he isn't wierd and just because he doesn't have the desire to act anymore doesn't mean he is a loser" She is clearly defending her husband, but she has a point. He doesn't want to act anymore, he was a great child actor, but he just didn't want to act anymore and I respect that, and we all should.

Not really no. I imagine he's strung out of drugs and suffers from psychological disorders.

Thus...another child star that crashed and burned.

Nope - he is the most unattractive person on the planet! lol

• ?

nope