Jane asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文商業 翻譯

英文達人,請幫我翻譯一下!這是一封寫去澳洲的合作信,想和襖洲的廠商合作。 謝謝! 願意贈送20點喔!

Dear Sir:

前些日子,我到了你們的國家公園,看到了你們的商品XXX。

我們對你們的商品也極大的興趣。

我是台灣人,在台灣有自己的廠商和品牌

希望可以和你們合作此商品

更願意配合你們的商品做公益,

願意捐給無尾熊作為保護與研究之途。

相信此商品在台灣可以被國人接受,

也同時可以為澳洲打開在台灣的國際市場。

我們深深的希望可以與你們合作。

期待你們的來信

Rating
  • 呆子
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sir,

I have been to your national park and have interest on your products.

I am Taiwanese and have our own manufacture as well as brand in Taiwan.

I hope to cooperate with you to make this products and devote our earning for protecting and studying Koala.

we have confidence that Taiwanese will accept this goods.meanwhile,it will develop the Taiwan market for Australia.

We hope to deal with you in the very near future.

I look forward to your reply.

best regard,

XXXXXX

Dear Sir:

I visited your National Park couple of days ago, and I was impressed by your product XXX.

I am a Taiwanese, and have my own company and brand here in Taiwan.

We sincerely hope that we can co-operate with each other, and are willing to carry out public welfare event to promote your product. Moreover, we are more than willing to donate to the protection and research of Koala bear

We strongly believe that this product will be widely accepted by every single Taiwanese as well as assisting Australia open up international market in Taiwan.

Once again we sincerely hope to have the opportunity to co-operate with you nad look forward to your reply.

2010-08-21 00:41:19 補充:

各位請注意原文講的 [台灣人] 請用Taiwanese 不要再用 Chinese了

要不然人家版大寄信去澳洲被對方看到是Chinese不就會大大扣分

所以要翻譯台灣人請用Taiwanese

Source(s): 國外長大有10 年翻譯經驗的專家, 在國外多年的人

Dear Sir:

I visited your National Park several days ago, and I was impressed by your product XXX. I am a Taiwanese, and I have my company and our own brand here in Taiwan. We really hope that you can cooperate with us about this product, and we are willing to do the public welfare and help you on the protection or study about koala. We are deeply attracted by your product.

We believe that this product would be affirmed here and this is also a chance for us to help you expand the market. We profoundly hope and appreciate for your reply. Thank you very much.

Source(s): 自己

Dear Sir:

Few days ago, I to yours country park, saw your commodity XXX. We to your commodity also enormous interest. I am a Taiwan people, has own manufacturer and the brand in Taiwan hoped that may cooperate this commodity with you to be willing to coordinate your commodity to make the public welfare, is willing to donate the koala to take the protection and the research way. Believed that this commodity may accept in Taiwan by the people, also at the same time may open for Australia in Taiwan's international market. Our deep hope may cooperate with you. Anticipates your incoming letter .

Dear Sir:

Some time ago, I went to your national parks, see your product XXX.

We are your items are in great interest.

I am a Taiwanese manufacturer in Taiwan and has its own brand

Hope to cooperate with you this product

More willing to do public good with your goods,

Willing to donate it to koala conservation and research as a way.

I believe this product can be accepted by Chinese in Taiwan,

Also for the Australian Open in Taiwan in the international market.

We deeply hope that we can work with you.

Look forward to your letter.

/*----------------------------------------------------------------*\

兩種都可以,有問題在發問。

Few days ago, I to yours country park, saw your commodity XXX. We to your commodity also enormous interest. I am a Taiwan people, has own manufacturer and the brand in Taiwan hoped that may cooperate this commodity with you to be willing to coordinate your commodity to make the public welfare, is willing to donate the koala to take the protection and the research way. Believed that this commodity may accept in Taiwan by the people, also at the same time may open for Australia in Taiwan's international market. Our deep hope may cooperate with you. Anticipates your incoming letter

奇摩就能幫你找了 ^^

謝謝