Hi, I'm looking for some nice, romantic love songs in Cantonese...please help?

Hi guys, it's for my sister engagement ceremony and we are hoping to play some Cantonese music in the background while having the slide show going on. Since I grow up in America, my Cantonese is very limited since we don't speak them at home...therefore, I'm not familiar with any Cantonese love songs.... show more Hi guys, it's for my sister engagement ceremony and we are hoping to play some Cantonese music in the background while having the slide show going on. Since I grow up in America, my Cantonese is very limited since we don't speak them at home...therefore, I'm not familiar with any Cantonese love songs. Can someone please help introduce me to some romantic love song that doesn't deal with breaking up or broken heart, but just pure nice, meaningful, romantic love song? Thank you very much for your effort.