How old does your parent/ guardian have to be to get a tattoo under the age of 18?

I'm 15 years old at the moment and my cousin is 18. We both live in PA. I know I have to be at least 16 to even get a tattoo. Me and my cousin are really close and want to get matching tattoos when I turn 16. How old does she have to be to be able to sign the permission form or whatever its called. Please... show more I'm 15 years old at the moment and my cousin is 18. We both live in PA. I know I have to be at least 16 to even get a tattoo. Me and my cousin are really close and want to get matching tattoos when I turn 16. How old does she have to be to be able to sign the permission form or whatever its called.

Please don't give me and crap about being too young to get a tattoo. We have been planning this since we were little kids.
Update: I'm not an idiot, obviously it wouldn't be the most legal thing to do but that's not going to stop either of us.