my husband yells at our daughter what to do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Seek professional help. He needs parent training and anger management classes

• akvdr
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I t is up to you to stop it. If you don't then who will. I wish I had stoped a lot of things years ago but I didn't and my children are paying the price and I am also. Don't let this go on. Set down and tell him this is it you are not yelling any more and I mean it. She will end up being like him when she gets older even though she tells herself that she will never talk to her kids like he does to her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was verbally abused as a child, and its not just screaming and yelling its mind wrecking. And soon she will start to scream/yell too. Tell him to Stop it, he is pushing her away and ruining her mind because she is alot younger than him. If he wants her to respect him, he has to respect her. If he does'nt respect her believe me when I say she will NEVER respect him.

The only thing you can do is get proffesional help - if he wants to go, or he might be too ashamed. If he is then you have to start up a fight with him.. Dont pick him over your daughter. Or else she will grow up to be dis-respectful to you too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Teach your daughter to follow the house rules.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You didn't say how old your daughter is, why he is yelling at her or often it happens. Kinda hard to answer.

• 1 decade ago

Tape him and when he is calm play it back for him to hear how awful he is. If he gets even more mad then he really has a problem. You would need to figure out what's going on.

• 1 decade ago

you should tell him not to do that.. it is really bad for your daughter's mental health.. he should seek professional help

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Divorce, you may thin it's nothing, but if you wait then you'll see what's going to happen to you.

• 1 decade ago

GET UP OFF YOUR FAT *** AND MOVE OUT.

OR HAVE ANOTHER BABY TO SAVE THE MARRIAGE LOSER!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Join him so he doesn't feel lonely.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.