Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 9 years ago

can anyone translate this from portuguese to english NOT with online translator?

aiai falo nada.. seu sumido.. eu to com saudades de cv com voce! naoo esquece dos seus amigos que sempre estiveram aqui! HAAAM beijoos meu bem!

if you translate it with online translator it wont fully make sense so please only answer if you speak both languages or close

• mimi
    Favorite Answer

Aiaiai...i won't telll...you disappeared..I miss you.Never forget of the friends you always had here!!!haaam kisses my dear!

P.S :seu sumido is an expression that brazilians use when they haven't seen someone for a while.Cv doesn't really have a meaning unless you know what she was talking about.Which i don't.

Source(s): Brazilian

"Good online translators" don't exist for any language. One word can have dozens of different meanings and a software will choose only one of them, usually the wrong one.

I won't say anything... your no-show. I miss talking to you. Don't forget your friends who have been always here. Kisses, sweetheart.

* No-show is an approximate translation for "sumido". "Sumido" means literally "disappeared". It is used to say that someone doesn't show up for a long time, that you haven't heard from this person for a while.

** cv is short for "conversar", Portuguese for talking.

Oh, oh I speak nothing.. your/his/her/their/its vanished/disappeared.. I (?) with healths of (?) with you! Don't forget your/his/her/their/its friends that always were here! (?) Kisses my good one.

Source(s): My Lacrousse Portuguese/English dictionary BOOK; sorry I couldn't get the words that have (?) in them meaning I don't what they mean.