Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Name some famous actors always playing the same role in every single movie,like Jason Statham maybe?

or Hugh Grant.I kinda like this guy when I first saw him in Sense & Sensibility,but after that,ewww~

thanks

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Mogsy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Vin Diesel, Cameron Diaz, Al Pacino (still brilliant though!)

• 4 years ago

There are many actors and actresses who fit this description. In some instances, a character is written specifically to fit a particular actor or actress. There is also a problem with being type-cast. Though some actors can do more, they are never given the chance because everyone sees them as one thing. The actor who played Jethro on "The Beverly Hillbillies" television program was so type-cast. There are other examples going back a century. Try to enjoy the show.

• 9 years ago

Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Michelle Rodriguez.

• 9 years ago

the first person who came to mind was jason statham but you've already mentiontioned him lol

Arnie did but then did twins, and kindergarten cop

Steven segal

Vin diesel

I did have more but ive just had a memory blank lmao

I disagree with the nicholas cage one though, look at face off, then gone in 60 seconds there kind of the same, but then hes just done that kick *** and then theres city of angels and the knowing (i think) .. which are totally different.

x

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Ben Stiller

Ricky Gervais

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Colin Firth. Kevin Costner is so bland he plays everything beige anyway. But this is not new. In fact, stars of the past often had less chance to expand their range. Look at John Wayne, or Fred Astaire. Umpteen examples.

• 9 years ago

Chuck Norris

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Michael Cera.

Angelina Jolie

Alice Krige

• 9 years ago

Jackie Chan :P

• 9 years ago

steven seagall

Nicolas Cage

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.