而之後我番黎,我咁岩又撞番佢地??

咁我地咪好有緣份,haha,just kidding

2 Answers

Rating
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

我去機果陣見到個空姐,

返機果陣又見到佢?

Depends on where you gone for ur holiday.

Basically, short haul staff usually will go back and forth certain destination and go back to hub the same day, then work 3 days and have 4 days off.

Long Haul will have stop over, both for the staff and the aircraft. Depends on the company policy and the flight avaliablity, it could be a 1, 2 or 3 days stop over.

she could have stayed for the duration or had already done multiple trips for all you know.

其實做空姐係去到另一個國家停留一陣,定好快番? 究竟係點運作嫁??

Not sure about HK's airlines, but the one my wife used to work for (SAS Group) had an 8 hours limit on trips. Basically, if you cannot get back to your HQ in 8 hours, you will have to stop at your destination.

Each stop over will last for at least 12 hours, the longer the trip takes, the longer the stay. Each stopover is followed by 1 day off upon returned.

2010-08-22 11:40:22 補充:

****WRONG, not for the aircraft. Aircrafts are made to fly, not stop over.

and, they talk about HOURS, not days.

LOL it's rich coming from a guy know NOTHING ABOUT AIRcraft

Ever heard of the term "Stress for airframe"?

2010-08-22 11:42:18 補充:

Dude, when an aircraft were flying over 12 hours, BY LAW IN MANY COUNTRY, they need to be grounded and conduct spot check/inspection for airframe fatigue, it have been adapted in EU, USA, Canada, and Australia.

US especially so after the hawai'ian airline crash

2010-08-22 11:44:12 補充:

Each stop over will last for at least 12 hours, the longer the trip takes, the longer the stay.

****INCOMPLETE, depending on Time Difference as well.

Time different is ANOTHER ISSUE not related to flight time, unless you can travel to past or future,

2010-08-22 11:45:19 補充:

yes, local time will be different, BUT ACTUAL TRAVEL TIME IS NOT. Of course, that being said, the time gap will still contribute to stayover time, BUT NOT BECAUSE FOR THE TRAVEL TIME, BUT FOR SCHEDULING.

2010-08-22 11:49:57 補充:

Schedule is prearranged between companies and the airspace government body (CASA in AUS,CAD in HK)

You cannot willy-lily fly out anytime you want, you must stick to your schedule, if the schedule is below the minimal rest time, you will need to stay one more day or anytime until next flight

2010-08-22 11:52:28 補充:

And i just down on the ground when i see the Comment

"Aircraft are made for flying"

Does that mean you can operate an aircraft 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week without check? Tell me when you are in charging an airlines, i would avoid getting flight from you

2010-08-22 11:53:37 補充:

sorry, should be "were in-charging" (past continous) as you would not have a great chance in-charge of an airlines.

2010-08-26 14:30:02 補充:

Lol Whatever you say, but for soemone who honesly does not heard of Metal Fatigue and talk about aircraft maintence, it's really rich.

2010-08-26 14:31:11 補充:

and by the way, 2 things.

1.) i had explained why i use In-charging as you will never IN CHARGE an airline.

2.) Do you even know how a stress test get done in an aircraft??

2010-08-26 14:33:33 補充:

It's by checking stress mark on the airframe. it can be done in 60 minutes or less. I am simply saying about the fact that maintanence crew need to check for stress, i didn't say how long it would take.

2010-08-26 14:35:03 補充:

****NZ arrives at HKG from AKL at 0645 and departs for LHR at 0830.... Hm..

Stress for airframe is calculated according to the number of takeoff/landing and the ACCUMULATED flight hours.

WRONG. that is not the determintal factor on Stress test, this is the Determintal factor on airfram overhauling

2010-08-26 14:36:09 補充:

And as i said before different airlines have different requirment on checking their aircraft, no point picking up individual airlines and quote it as an example. Unless there are someone out there that had worked EVERY AIRLINES IN THE WORLD

2010-08-26 14:39:12 補充:

otherwise your point is bullshit.

I can tell you this, a lot of budget airlines uses the aircraft to shuttle to and from a lot of places, and one in particular when bust after doing exactly what you said.

2010-08-26 14:40:01 補充:

Go to yahoo or google and search for flash airline, they fly their plane 24 hours a day 7 days a week, see how it get them, uh

2010-08-26 14:44:47 補充:

again, i never said planes need check have related to the FA need to rest (actually it's not the FA need to rest, it's the Pilot.) anyway, i was just saying the aircraft need to be check on the ground as well, if you get any idea other than that,it's your problem, not mine.

2010-08-27 02:42:40 補充:

Metal Fatigue is calculated according to the number of takeoff/landing and the ACCUMULATED flight hours.

LMFAO - How can you calculate metal fatigue, this i want to know, you can calculate stress point, BUT HOW CAN YOU CALCULATE METAL FATIGUE?

2010-08-27 02:44:06 補充:

MEtal Fatigue is a phenomoment (Spelling) it is caused by the metal reached it's stress point. But how can you calculate Metal Fatigue, i have no idea, maybe you are god or sir Issac Newton, then i don't know.

2010-08-27 02:45:01 補充:

**** (1) Metal Fatigue is not related to FA's sch.

NEVER ONCE DID said Metal Fatigue is a fact that FA need to rest. I didn't say it, you did. I said beside Crew need to rest, planes too, those are different, check your eyes and brains too.

2010-08-27 02:47:18 補充:

This is a fact. that means your proclamation is WRONG. coz' at least one airline doesn't follow your rule.

This is more hilarious, you must be seeing things.........

2010-08-27 02:47:33 補充:

I NEVER DID SAID [ALL] OF THE AIRLINE REQUIRE STRESS CHECK and i did not quote on NZ or HK is one of the country that require. I am not wrong, you are just blinded

2010-08-27 02:48:14 補充:

Dude, as i said before, check or not check them is entirely an airline business, they could check or not check them if they like, anyway when accident does happen it was their arse on the line,

2010-08-27 02:49:34 補充:

And forgive me but did i had mentioned an airlines that DOES NOT CHECK the plane for fatigue ALREADY? [Flash airlines, ringing a bell]?

2010-08-27 02:49:47 補充:

So dude, if you are not seriously looking at what i said, please don't reply my thread. I mean i like correcting noob like you but at least give me some challenge, okay?

2010-08-27 02:51:26 補充:

Then again, when wilson really did get a hole on an airliner, he would just use it non-stop, so it's probably good time for you to setup your will and choose your grave spot.

2010-08-27 02:52:21 補充:

In fact, it's good advertise jingle.

Fly wilson air and you get a free will kits, so whatever happen, you are always be taken care of by Wilson Airlines

• Login to reply the answers
  • wilson
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

can't tell with limited info.

it depends the destination, frequency of flight, her flight schedule etc...

2010-08-20 20:48:11 補充:

Long Haul will have stop over, both for the staff and the aircraft. Depends on the company policy and the flight avaliablity, it could be a 1, 2 or 3 days stop over.

****WRONG, not for the aircraft. Aircrafts are made to fly, not stop over.

and, they talk about HOURS, not days.

2010-08-20 20:48:36 補充:

Each stop over will last for at least 12 hours, the longer the trip takes, the longer the stay.

****INCOMPLETE, depending on Time Difference as well.

2010-08-25 19:24:58 補充:

Time different is ANOTHER ISSUE not related to flight time, unless you can travel to past or future,

**** Haaa... the rest time for HKG-SYD and HKG-DXB is different. LOL!!!!!

2010-08-25 19:25:02 補充:

LOL it's rich coming from a guy know NOTHING ABOUT AIRcraft

Ever heard of the term "Stress for airframe"?

****NZ arrives at HKG from AKL at 0645 and departs for LHR at 0830.... Hm........

Stress for airframe is calculated according to the number of takeoff/landing and the ACCUMULATED flight hours.

2010-08-25 19:26:28 補充:

You cannot willy-lily fly out anytime you want, you must stick to your schedule, if the schedule is below the minimal rest time, you will need to stay one more day or anytime until next flight.

**** this is NOT related Flight Attendent's rest time.(i.e. the theme of the question)

2010-08-25 19:27:33 補充:

Does that mean you can operate an aircraft 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week without check? Tell me when you are in charging an airlines, i would avoid getting flight from you

*****How often is the check? How is it related to FA's rest time?

2010-08-25 19:28:49 補充:

sorry, should be "were in-charging" (past continous) as you would not have a great chance in-charge of an airlines.

*** what the hack is "in-charging". "In charge" is an adjective.

http://hk.dictionary.yahoo.com/dictionary?s=in%20c...

2010-08-26 18:46:34 補充:

Lol Whatever you say, but for soemone who honesly does (has) not heard of Metal Fatigue and talk about aircraft maintence, it's really rich.

**** (1) Metal Fatigue is not related to FA's sch.

2010-08-26 18:48:21 補充:

****NZ arrives at HKG from AKL at 0645 and departs for LHR at 0830.... Hm........

Metal Fatigue is calculated according to the number of takeoff/landing and the ACCUMULATED flight hours.

2010-08-26 18:49:32 補充:

****NZ arrives at HKG from AKL at 0645 and departs for LHR at 0830

This is a fact. that means your proclamation is WRONG. coz' at least one airline doesn't follow your rule.

2010-08-26 18:50:02 補充:

****NZ arrives at HKG from AKL at 0645 and departs for LHR at 0830

2010-08-26 18:50:29 補充:

yes, local time will be different, BUT ACTUAL TRAVEL TIME IS NOT. Of course, that being said, the time gap will still contribute to stayover time, BUT NOT BECAUSE FOR THE TRAVEL TIME, BUT FOR SCHEDULING.

**** Plesae note the layover for CX DXB flight is ~1.5-2 hrs.

2010-08-27 20:27:32 補充:

(1) NZ arrives at HKG from AKL at 0645 and departs for LHR at 0830.

(2) Airlines' flight schedule is indep of FA's rest/work schedule.

holala~~~

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.