Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

is the words "making love! just another term for great sex ? meow!?

or dose it mean something else ? meow!

Yea! whats the difference between making love and just great sex ????

answer that if you can.....meow!

Favorite Answer

Making love is what a chick does while a guy is f'king her brains out.....

No Making Love Is Not Just Another Term For Great Sex, You Can Have Great Sex With Anyone, To Make Love To Someone You Must Know And Be Very Much In Love With That Person, Pussycat!! Meow!!!! LoL

Source(s): Ann

From a purely practical standpoint, the more sexual partners one has, the more likely one is to catch a disease. The other partner didn't get to have the fun that went along with that risk, so they may view it as unfair. From an emotional standpoint, most people are not polyamorous, at least in the USA. They can't handle knowing their lover shared sexual relations with another person. I don't experience this jealousy, but everyone else I know does. This behavior runs opposite the idea of devotion, and most people want to imagine that two individuals can give one another all that they need, and devotion is the key to happiness.

Whoa! Um, apparently you've never experienced real and true love.

There is quite a difference between "making love" and "having sex."

Love, you see, is something that two people make to each other when both of them completely understand, respect, honor, cherish, etc., each other. It's when you both look into each others eyes while making love and just becoming lost together in a world that only they can only inhabit. Its when you and your loved one and the universe, life, happiness, well, every single beautiful emotion that you could ever imagine, comes together in a special moment...like two worlds colliding...no one could ever tear you the two apart....not in that moment.

Sex, on the other hand, is just that: Sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Don't get me wrong at all. I think sex is great, but it is nothing and, I mean, nothing compared to making love in a slow refrain.

Meow...? lol your juss funny.

making love for great sex.? nah.. making love is sensing that you really love the person.

Great sex can be with anyone or that someone you love.

For some ppl, to me great sex is equated with the F word. Making love is the slow sensual type, which is good dont get me wrong but there is nothing like a great F......

people that are "in love" think they're making it special by sayin making love but its all the same crap! Meow!!!!

no....you can have great sex without love, you can't make love without "love"..it's just sex!♥

MEOW

"i made love!" is a boring way of saying "I HAD GREATT SEX ;D" :)

Source(s): :)