Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Prince or Michael Jackson?

I prefer MJ... But I want some other opinions:)

Favorite Answer

Wait! Doesn't Prince Have A Total Of 21 Studio Albums So far. Lol, His Sales Still Don't Pass Michael Jackson's 10 Studio Albums.(Sad). Prince Doesn't Even Have A Album In The Top 20 Best Selling. Probably Not Even 50. Prince Doesn't Try To Change The World With His Music And Hasn't Had Many Big Hits. Prince Hasn't Done Anything Spectacular In His Career. I Like Some Of Prince Stuff, But I'm Not A Fan. Michael Joseph Jackson Was/Is Way Better Than Prince Nelson Rogers.

R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson Who IS Better Than Prince.

MJ is more mainstream and his music is brilliant. Michael had a huge talented team behind him though. Prince I love too and he is a real musical genious. I saw him live in London and it was great. Prince is a different genre and despite all the "artist formerly known as prince" crap, which he did that for a reason which was very clever, Prince has far less ego problem than Michael did. Michael desired to be loved and worshipped. Prince is happy to have a quiet life keeping out of the press.

By the way, MJ and Prince once had a big split and didn't talk to eachother. It happened like this: Prince was performing at a concert and danced himself off stage by leaning on a huge column which was only hollow so it fell off with him. MJ thought it was the funniest thing he ever saw so he bought the video rights to it and Prince was angry at him ever since. At least that is the version I heard.

My wife worked briefly with MJ, but musically would have preferred to work with Prince

Michael Jackson♥

• ɨ

Michael Jackson.

The King of Pop but I listen to a little bit of Prince. Michael Jackson!

He's the most influential person that ever walked this earth. Michael is a religion for some.

• i love both of em but i prefer prince by a little bit. Prince always had hits and great studio albums, but Michael started going downhill by 1997, with BOTDF and Invincible. By 2003, Michael had no songs in music and Prince still had hits, (Cinnamon Girl,etc) and Prince is still going. Don't get em wrong, i love Michael, but Prince is a little better Musically.

imma hardcore Prince and MJ Fan.

Michael Jackson. Im litterally in LOVE with Prince, but ever since I was a little kid I've always preferred Michael's music.

MJ I know maybe two Prince songs

• ?

Prince

human beings won't be able to get the image human beings being obessed with Michael is what killed Michael interior the long-term. He constantly felt like he had to do further and extra to maintain his followers satisfied. they could desire to enable Prince be Prince and characteristic what's left of his early existence and calm down lol.