How can I convince my wife to let our hot maid sleep in between us at night? Please HELP!?

• cath
    Favorite Answer

yeah - clearly your wife doesn't realise that she has infact married a moron...

what is this ridoculous question...

your wife deserves better...hope she logs on to yahooanswers and sees your f*cked up question and kicks you and the slut maid out!

Hot Maid

• Marcy

I was having alot of anxiety before sleeping and could not fall asleep. Had many many sleepless nights.

I was just playing with the program one afternoon and wanted to listen to the �Power Nap� track. Next thing I knew I was waking up! Fell right asleep without trying. After using the �Fall Asleep� track, I could fall asleep right away. But I didn't realize that I shouldn't be using that one all night. Switched to Whole Night and have been using it ever since.

I can go to sleep with ease now. I just lay and listen to the sounds and next thing I know I am waking up from a nice sleep. I don't suffer from lack of sleep anymore. I keep an IPod with earbuds next to my bed and take it ALWAYS when traveling. The earbuds help block out ambient noise and the sleep tracks keep me sleeping sound :)

Reboot your brain & sleep soundly again?

If you are having thoughts like this, it shows that you marriage is already starting to suffer problems. However lets just answer your question. You could start by simply talking about a made up family that you heard of who did that and see what her reaction is, that should give you a good view of what to expect from her.

Also get the maid to introduce the subject rather then yourself that way if it all goes awwrey you can fire the maid lol

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): convince wife hot maid sleep night help: https://tinyurl.im/fYLGG

what kind of a question is this?? why would u even...ughh you know what I mean! hmmm...whats the smart thing to do? don't let that maid of yours come between your marriage. Ask this question to yourself. Do you really think you can convince your wife to let the maid sleep in the middle of the two of you? haha I don't think so...will your wife be upset? HECK YA!

I always thought they were for making tea in the morning when the alarm goes off. You are talking about your Teasmaid, right? (Or Teasmade?). I think it's best not to have it in your bed as one or both of you might get burned at night, and besides the tea may have a strange taste in the morning.

Source(s): You ask a silly question, you get a silly answer

have the maid wear a mask so she looks like you. Then she gets in bed with the maid thinking it IS you. Finally, when they are sound asleep, you crawl into the empty spot. It's genius.

I think you should go die in a hole. Idgaf that this was so many years ago you pinche Paul chingada madre pendejo cabron. You are the dumbest, most cochino I've ever seen in my entire life. Culero cabron

hav you convinced the maid ?

Get the maid to seduce your wife first. Then it should be easy.