What does the singer say in Swedish at the end of the song?

• Lagom
    Favorite Answer

he said this in swedish (I think at least, it was a little hard to hear for all the noise):

"Kan du springa och hämta en sträng till mig? I plast-casen, stora plast-casen. D-strängen, ta hela paketet."

which means:

"Can you go and get a string (for the guitar) for me? In the plastic case, the big plastic case. The D-string, take the whole package."

Source(s): I'm swedish

Engeyum Kadhal nangai watched. Love can`t train any new language . Acts one million:four-five; two:one million-four, KJV And, being assembled in conjunction with them, commanded them that they will have to now not leave from Jerusalem, however stay up for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For John real baptized with water; however ye might be baptized with the Holy Ghost now not many days for this reason.... And while the day of Pentecost was once thoroughly come, they have been all with one accord in a single location. And all of the sudden there got here a valid from heaven as of a speeding robust wind, and it crammed all of the condominium wherein they have been sitting. And there seemed unto them cloven tongues like as of fireside, and it sat upon each and every of them. And they have been all full of the Holy Ghost, and started to talk with different tongues, because the Spirit gave them utterance.