Im really angery with the doctors..............they never think anything is wrong!!!?

Hi Okay my very close friend has been ill for 6months now she was loosing soooo much weight and feeling so tired all the time and just so unwell..........it got worse over time and she knew something was wrong we all did her whole family did! As she was eating more than plenty and loosing weight and she was so ill... show more Hi
Okay my very close friend has been ill for 6months now she was loosing soooo much weight and feeling so tired all the time and just so unwell..........it got worse over time and she knew something was wrong we all did her whole family did! As she was eating more than plenty and loosing weight and she was so ill she had to give up her job and couldnt even leave the house.

We took her up the doctors soooo many times as there was obviously something really wrong and they said there is NOTHING wrong with you and NEVER done any test! We went up there once a week for 6months and demarnded help but they just did nothing.

But she was just getting worse only weighing 5stone! We was all so worried and scared and knew she needed some medical help and took her to the hospital.........they kept her in for a few days and done some test and found out she did have something wrong!!!! Luckly she is going to be okay.........and can finally start getting better!!

She was so ill and couldnt so anything but sit in her house. Im so happy she is getting the help she needs now and she will be okay BUT im sooo angery with the doctors how could they ignore her and not even do any tests??

I know they get it wrong sometimes but 6months and she was so under weight and they did NOTHING!! I just feel doctors seem to think there is never anything seriously wrong with people and they just try to reasure them its in there head or something. I can remember plenty of times at my doctors they just said its a virus BUT how can they know that just by looking at you?? And it turned out it wasnt a virus! and I know alot of people they have done this to!

It like they cant be bothered!!

But there is nothing we can do apart from complain but it wont change them!! Its just not fair!

By the way I know there are some good doctors that do care but there are sooooooo many that are useless!