Im really angery with the doctors..............they never think anything is wrong!!!?

Hi

Okay my very close friend has been ill for 6months now she was loosing soooo much weight and feeling so tired all the time and just so unwell..........it got worse over time and she knew something was wrong we all did her whole family did! As she was eating more than plenty and loosing weight and she was so ill she had to give up her job and couldnt even leave the house.

We took her up the doctors soooo many times as there was obviously something really wrong and they said there is NOTHING wrong with you and NEVER done any test! We went up there once a week for 6months and demarnded help but they just did nothing.

But she was just getting worse only weighing 5stone! We was all so worried and scared and knew she needed some medical help and took her to the hospital.........they kept her in for a few days and done some test and found out she did have something wrong!!!! Luckly she is going to be okay.........and can finally start getting better!!

She was so ill and couldnt so anything but sit in her house. Im so happy she is getting the help she needs now and she will be okay BUT im sooo angery with the doctors how could they ignore her and not even do any tests??

I know they get it wrong sometimes but 6months and she was so under weight and they did NOTHING!! I just feel doctors seem to think there is never anything seriously wrong with people and they just try to reasure them its in there head or something. I can remember plenty of times at my doctors they just said its a virus BUT how can they know that just by looking at you?? And it turned out it wasnt a virus! and I know alot of people they have done this to!

It like they cant be bothered!!

But there is nothing we can do apart from complain but it wont change them!! Its just not fair!

By the way I know there are some good doctors that do care but there are sooooooo many that are useless!

Favorite Answer

Oh no that sounds horrible. I know exactly what you mean - its infuriating! I went to the doctors with awful stomach pains and passing out. They told me nothing was wrong three times. I eventually stopped going because i started to think i was going crazy and felt stupid going back again. Eventually my left ovary ruptured, and it had to be removed in emergency surgery. It turned out i have really severe endometriosis.

Doctors should be a lot more careful. On the other hand - im glad to hear your friends okay now :)

Your fine and nothings wrong with you. It's normal for a girl to get her period and then it takes a while for it to come back... Though 6 years is a long time, there's nothing to be worried about since you've allready been to the doctor. It may be back next week or it may not come back until your 18... The normal age's to get your period is between 12 and 18. If you don't get it again when your 18, then you might want to see a doctor. Good Luck.

My periods are irregular and I been more times then I care to remember,I was continually told that nothing was wrong and the last time I was why did it bother me. I have been putting on weight since starting my periods and I was told to my horror by one doctor no fat person came out of a prisoner war camp and that was by a doctor. I now have suffering hair loss and now been found to have an unactive thyriod.

I think they must be a good doctor out there just very hear to find.

• Boris

I know one doctor signed a death certificate and the patient watched the doctor leaving the room.

The problem with some illness is that symptoms are can take time to develop and mild symptoms can be diagnosed as minor problems. I know someone who suffered two years before being diagnosed with MS and had no treatment.It can be frustrating at times.

It's because you live in the United Kingdom. Your health care sucks so your doctors don't give a damn about actually working. If you lived in America where we do have a pretty good system, a little corrupt but still good, then you would have gotten help right when you walked through the door. The reason being in order for the doctors to be paid they actually have to do work. If they don't then no money. So they have a reason to actually do their job instead of just slacking off.

Doctors are always like that until things get severely worse they won't do anything. They're soo annoying!!!

Yeah.

Millions of people can understand you.

Do something constructive with your anger, or

apply this to is eftuniverse.com 'get started free'

good thing you persisted.

Source(s): x