What comes to mind when I say?

New Mexico

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Sara A
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

New Mexico is a state located in the southwestern region of the United States. With a population density of 16 per square mile, New Mexico is the sixth- most sparsely inhabited U.S. state. Inhabited by Native American populations for many centuries, it has also been part of the Imperial Spanish viceroyalty of New vice royalty of Mexico, and a U.S. territory. Among U.S. states, New Mexico has the highest percentage of Hispanics, at 44 percent (2008 estimate), including descendants of Spanish colonists and recent immigrants from Latin America. It also has the third-highest percentage of Native Americans, after Alaska and Oklahoma, and the fifth-highest total number of Native Americans after California, Oklahoma, Arizona, and Texas. The tribes in the state consist of mostly Navajo and Pueblo peoples. As a result, the demographics and culture of the state are unique for their strong Hispanic, Mexican, and Native American influences. The flag of New Mexico is represented by the red and gold colours, which represent Spain, as well as the Zia symbol, an ancient Native American symbol for the sun!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

It's pretty nice.

I have been through New mexico and stopped at a few places along the way.

Only place I could find moccasin's with out souls on the bottom......

• 10 years ago

Arizona

• 10 years ago

Auburn Sunset

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Sombrero Hats.

• 10 years ago

that time when my parents forced my to go to a mexican restaurant for my birthday and i ate burritos and all this guacamole and cheese and sour cream and felt like killing myself because i had a dance concert the next day so i spent half the night throwing up in the bathrooms which were really nicely decorated with all these colourful tiles while my parents were getting drunk on margaritas

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

old Mexico.

• 10 years ago

The Land of Enchantment. Or so it says on their license plates.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Poor naming skills.

• 10 years ago

arizona to the west and texas to the east .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.