Are ANY of the altie regulars brave enough to denounce KTT's 'women who are pro vaccine deserve rape' posts?

For the past two days, Know the Truth has been posting 'questions' claiming that women who are pro vaccine deserve to be raped. He as singled Rhianna out as particularly deserving of rape. And he has asked women who have challenged him whether it was their 'time of the month' (his prissy euphemism,... show more For the past two days, Know the Truth has been posting 'questions' claiming that women who are pro vaccine deserve to be raped. He as singled Rhianna out as particularly deserving of rape. And he has asked women who have challenged him whether it was their 'time of the month' (his prissy euphemism, not mine).

He has made about 7 such posts; many have, of course been removed - but some remain, including the one where he says 'the only way to deal with female vaccine pushers in the way the vikings used to deal with women. it shut them up and ensured they could not walk for a week'.

He also posted a question inviting other alties to suggest suitable punishments for women who support vaccination, but removed it soon afterwards.

My question is - are any of this boards altie regulars going to be brave and principled enough to dissociate themselves from these sentiments and denounce KTT's filth?

So far only one altie - Lightning - has offered any kind of rebuke. Other than that, we have had Know the Cause bemoaning the fact that some of those questions had been reported and deleted; Minx saying it was sceptics' egos that led them to report them; and MR E calling those who criicised KTT 'thought police'. Answers rebuking and criticising KTT have been 'thumbed down'.

Beyond that, deafening silence from the alties. Many of them have been on here and answered other questions, including some who have been quick to accuse sceptics of being insulting and abusive in the past.

So - do those alties think KTT's remarks are fair comment? Do they think he is actually making a good point and forwarding the cause of AltMed? Do they agree with him?

Same thing happened when Avicenna said he hoped Rhianna got raped by a leper - deafening silence from the alties.
Update: Tink, I should have included 'Do they dsagree with him but simply don't want to be seen to disagree with or criticise another almmedder?'

I think that may be the position of many of them - and I think it is the most craven, cowardly and reprehensible position of them all.
Update 2: *disagree

*altmedder

Must type more slowly
Update 3: fretochose, I look forward to you telling that to KTT next time he spouts his filth. Or would you like links to the existing posts, since you seem to have overlooked them?
Update 4: @Lightning: ''I most certainly don't have a problem criticising another altmeder when they behave like this''

I know; I made a point of saying you had rebuked him
Update 5: I'm less convinced by those who have said, both in answer to this question and by email, that the only reason they kept slence on this issue was because they have a policy of ignoring trolls or avoiding conflict. A lack of response from supporters of altmed is likely to convince the likes of KTT that they... show more I'm less convinced by those who have said, both in answer to this question and by email, that the only reason they kept slence on this issue was because they have a policy of ignoring trolls or avoiding conflict.

A lack of response from supporters of altmed is likely to convince the likes of KTT that they agree, or at least don't find his filth inappropriate.

Especially those, despite their words here, remain his 'fans'.
Update 6: Theresa while I take your point that negative reaction from those he is trying to bait will encourage KTT, I believe that the lack of a negative response from those he assumes support him has been equally, if not more, encouraging to him. I'm sure that what would have stopped his disgusting behaviour would... show more Theresa while I take your point that negative reaction from those he is trying to bait will encourage KTT, I believe that the lack of a negative response from those he assumes support him has been equally, if not more, encouraging to him.

I'm sure that what would have stopped his disgusting behaviour would have been those he imagines are silently cheering him on actually expressing disapproval, even if they only said 'Too far mate'.

The encouragement he's had from the people I've already named and a few others is unlikely to have egged him on any more than what he doubtless saw as the implied approval from those who remained silent.

I've no idea what has happened to his family; certainly it has not been included in his posts, almost all of which have been personal attacks on other people. Could it be you are thinking of posts from one of his other accounts?
Update 7: And people did report as well as criticise him; his account has now been deleted.

He'll be back, of course. All the evidence suggests he'll be back in a week...
Update 8: Theresa: no I didn't IMPLY cowardice, nor was any underhandedness involved. Those who took the 'mature' step of ignoring KTT's questions might be more credible had they, for example, taken a similar stand when an erstwhile regular on here asked a question which compared the sceptics who answer... show more Theresa: no I didn't IMPLY cowardice, nor was any underhandedness involved.

Those who took the 'mature' step of ignoring KTT's questions might be more credible had they, for example, taken a similar stand when an erstwhile regular on here asked a question which compared the sceptics who answer questions to murderous racists - the Klan, no less.

Instead the responses included 'Great analogy!' and 'Love the analogy!' - both from people who have answered this question claiming the mature, non-emotive moral high ground.
Update 9: No, Theresa it is you who has misunderstood (or misremebered) the intent of that analogy. It did indeed target individuals - the smll handful of regular contributors to this forum who are critical of altmed - and there was no suggestion that it was highhlighting ' an immovable mindset, and the... show more No, Theresa it is you who has misunderstood (or misremebered) the intent of that analogy.

It did indeed target individuals - the smll handful of regular contributors to this forum who are critical of altmed - and there was no suggestion that it was highhlighting ' an immovable mindset, and the determination to eliminate the "other side".' I think you should look at it again.

I don't personally find comparing those with whom one disagrees to Klansmen or Nazis or any other type of racist, violent thug or mass murderer to be even mildly amusing, and I can't see how anyone can find humour in it. If anyone were to attack even those alties with whom I disagree strenuously by making such an analogy I would be very vocally critical. You say egotistical, I say principled.
Update 10: No I have no way of knowing how many people reported the posts, and I'm sure many did. Nor am I insisting that everyone should do things 'my way'. Although the fact that silence can imply agreement or approval in the particular circumstances this question is concerned with, it is the alties who... show more No I have no way of knowing how many people reported the posts, and I'm sure many did.

Nor am I insisting that everyone should do things 'my way'.

Although the fact that silence can imply agreement or approval in the particular circumstances this question is concerned with, it is the alties who are very quick to repeatedly accuse sceptics of (often unspecified) rude, insulting and offensive behaviour and yet who remained silent in this instance that prompted my question.