Kyy010203 asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Grammar Checking 7

Most of the city people are very busy and do not have balanced diets. Therefore, overweight and obesity may surely be the common diseases in the modern city. However, I found that it is not the fact after reading the news. In fact, a lot of city people concern more on health in the recent years. I think it is a great change because they start to eat fruit and vegetables to keep fit. Moreover, the U.S. government established rules to cut salt in American diets. I am glad that the city people became healthier. So, they could enjoy the healthy and wonderful lives.

In my opinion, a healthy diet can benefit people a lot because it can prevent people from suffering diseases. Therefore, I think the government should promote more activities about healthy diets or introduce some information of healthy diets to encourage people to eat healthier. Thus, the whole city will become healthy and harmonious.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Most of the citizens are very busy and lack balanced diets. Therefore, overweight and obesity are surely the common diseases in the modern city. However, I found that it is false after reading news. In fact, a lot of citizens concern more on health issues in recent years. I think it is a great change because they start eating fruits and vegetables in order to keep fit. Moreover, the U.S. government set up rules to stop ingesting salt on American diets. I am glad that citixens become healthier and they could enjoy healthy and wonderful lives.

In my opinion, a healthy diet benefits people a lot as it helps prevent them from getting diseases. What is more, the government should promote more activities and introduce information about healthy diets to encourage people to eat healthier. Thus, the whole city will become healthy and harmonious.

[In] most of the cit(ies) people are very busy and do not have balanced diets. Therefore, overweight and obesity may surely be the common diseases in the modern cit(ies). However, I found that it is not the fact after {I read} the news. In fact, a lot of city people concern more on [their] health in the recent years. I think it is a great change because they start to eat fruit(s) and vegetables to keep fit. Moreover, the U.S. government [has] established rules to cut salt in American diets. I am glad that the city people {can become} healthier. So, they could enjoy {their} healthy and wonderful lives.

..............................

[ ]=加佐ge字

( )=改佐ge mistakes

{ }=改佐+加佐新野

Source(s): me