Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll- Why do people HATE Justin Beiber?

That poor boy doesn't even know you exist. Why hate him. I make jokes about him yes. But have i said: "I HATE JUSTIN BEIBER" ????No.

@Carmelo- wanna cookie for that?

Why hate?? It's like you hate hobos because they smell. Everyone has a reason to not be liked. So do you have to HATE them?

Whoever TD is a hater.

• Best Answer

I've been wondering the same thing. And half the time we see his name, it's stuff from the "haters"!

True haters wouldn't even talk about him. All those people who post questions on Y!A ("Star if you hate Justine Boober? :D") need to get a life. I'm not saying they are jealous of the kid, but they can't hate him THAT much if they're willing to talk about him. Besides, why hate someone you don't even know? What has Justin Bieber ever done to you? He doesn't even know you. Do you think if you keep hating on him, he'll go away? He's only annoying to you because you CHOOSE him to be annoying. Just IGNORE HIM. Pretend he doesn't exist. I mean, JB might be pushed in our faces all the time, but in time, he won't be such a big deal anymore, his excited fan girls will gradually calm down, and someone else will be in the spotlight. It'll be just like it was with Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, and all the rest of them.

Seriously, if we didn't have people posting negative stuff about him, we wouldn't see his name or face as much. It's just like how there are so many "haters" comments on his YouTube videos. If they hate him so God dern much, why were they even at his video?

Look, I know that he isn't the most talented singer, and that he's late going through puberty. And I know people get joy out of making fun of others. But it's not like this kid knows you and can respond to what you say. Further more, why is he even a big deal to you? He's just another person. Why would you let a SIXTEEN-YEAR-OLD BOY get to you like that, especially if you don't like him? He's winning your attention and he doesn't even know it!

Okay, admittedly, I've joked a little with my friends about JB. But I don't hate him. I like his music, but only because I like that style. I guess you could say I'm neutral. And sometimes I feel he's pushed in our faces a little too much. But I just ignore the news and go on with my life. It's as simple as that

LOL bring on the TDs, that just proves I have a point <3

Because he's a ****head

Because they envy JB

and i luv him he's a sweeT CHILD

and I see also gerls hate him. and guys bkz he has all women and Kim Kardashian¬¬

The New Generation is more lovely but they're really envy too.!

Just Gays or soth like and androgynous are know act correctly in life.!

Don't mind about they are like cr* because you then answr yourself

WHAT MAKES THE NEW GENERATION DIFFERENT?.

It's not bad we the young people are disrecptful with some ppl who are first with us. Changes rules is what new generation came to make.

You know. People talk ugly senses about Ann Kathrin, and I knew her and they were right, she's not nice.

Just think people of our age is more pure than before.

I think I couldn't live in the before 1989. or more exactly before 90's

Justin Bieber maybe is like Ann Kathrin but he's not really, for being a new child is an angel childish guy I love him!

So it goes that some times we the childs have to talk the truth!

sorri ifmy english sk*s

Whats this i hear about you hating hobos because of the way they smell?Im a proud homeless man and youll never take that away from me.Oh yea I HATE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER.

• Cullen6 years agoReport

Thank you. Someone else from the billions of justin bieber haters making a stand. I'm a justin bieber hater and I'm proud.

I don't really know but saying that his voice is annoying, hes short, etc etc ain't gonna do shiz.

Theres thousand of teen girls out there that are gonna keep his music alive, like it or not.

honestly i think the people who b*tch and moan about his voice and appearance are far way for annoying then him.

his music isnt good though.

I don't, and I agree. Hate is a really strong word. I'm not that easily annoyed, so I don't hate him. But his music doesn't appeal to me!

Overexposure.

• ?

Hes overrated and has no singing skill

Here's a funny one I found on youtube.

"because my ex girlfriend dumped me because i said i dont like him... girls are not his fans they all are like his whores."

P.S. i dont like nor hate him. I dont like his music tho.

we don't hate him we just like to make fun of him for:

being so damn short when he's 16

having a high voice that can crack a window

beiber hair

the list goes on forever